The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear Y,

It's been almost a week since I cut you out of my life and you haven't even bothered to contact me. Maybe you've seen my posts on here or maybe it is because you never regarded me as a friend at all. It was like you were there to just use me as wallpaper while you had your own life. I wish I never approached you on here because it's caused me to feel so annoyed over the past few weeks.

From X.
Dear you,
I want to love and be loved but I can't love myself and I can't live my life like everyone else does. I am not normal and I never will be. You deserve a good, normal life. Choose a life partner who will give you that. It isn't me, much to my aching dismay.
From me.
Dear you

I feel like things between us might be slowly progressing. You are so adorable and extremely cute but it in the best possible way and ridiculously good looking too. You really seem like you are exactly my type. You seem old fashioned and like you have proper values and manners. You aren't like every other guy I've ever known that are only interested in one thing. You aren't sleazy and don't chase every girl you see and I really like that. The way you look at me is so lovely and it makes me feel like you really are interested. I really hope I won't ruin this

Love me
Dear you.
I may be thrust into the public spotlight or fame sometimes in the next years. Not through my wishes, but as a byproduct of what's going on. It pertains to my whole life. You might understand me a bit more then. Some stuff might become clear.
Dear You,

I wish it wasn't so hard. I've never felt so stressed or nervous about anything for a long time. I wish you were here still.

Love me x
Dear You,

Leave me alone, stop toying with my feelings. You know I'm trying to get on with my life, yet you continue to contact me and it's NOT okay. I will take this further it if carries on. I'm moving on with my life, and you're treating this as some kind of game. STOP
I don't know if that is for me, but I think it might be. I want to make clear that I simply have not contacted you. I respected your wishes.

It may not even be my case.

If you got anything, and I swear I'm dealing with bad forces, it's because I was hacked. I respected what you wanted.
Dear You:

I miss the bad things,
The way you hate me,
I miss the screaming,
The way that you blame me!
Miss the phone calls,
When it's your fault,
I miss the late nights,
Don't miss you at all!
I like the kick in the face,
And the things you do to me!
I love the way that it hurts!
I don't miss you, I miss the misery!

From Me.

Dear You:

We'll see how things go! :smile: x

From Me.
:console:
Dear You,

I know you're going out for your birthday and im quite laid back for a girl, so i dont mind the fact you're going out and getting wasted- yeah go have fun- live life ect.. and yeah i'll leave you alone for the weekend, i wont come in the way- im fine with all of that!

but what bugs me the most is that you have all the time in the world to talk/text your friends and even go on here, but you dont have the courtesy to morning or even send a simple bye message before you go? geeez thanks bae, i see how it is....:cry:

love me....
Dear you,
-----------------------
Don't use me
I won't survive
------------------------

From me
Dear Y,

You are definitely up to something by messaging me that you miss me and asking why am I doing this to you. I've wasted so much time trying to chase you and get the message to you that we could have worked out but you were so blunt in shaking it off that over time I just got fed up. I'm really confused now and I don't know what to do because I have no idea what your true motives are. I feel that you just want to use me as a texting buddy while you will be dating other guys and I'm not about that life. You need to tell me what you really want and then maybe, just maybe would I consider replying to you.

From X.
Dear you,

I miss you. So much. :frown:

Love, Me x
Reply 1753
Dear You,

Glad you're going back to your home country so I don't have to see you ever again lmao

UWS
Original post by Anonymous
Dear You,

Most of the time my attraction to you is kind of there in the background and I'm indifferent to if anything happens or not, and I openly pursue other people, but I guess today it felt a bit stronger and I'm not particularly sure why. I know that I would be very lucky to be with you and I do wish it could happen, but from what you say it feels like it never will.

I hope it happens, I bet she knows already.
Dear You,

Everything's quite confusing to me at the moment. I can't help but feel sad. I wish everything could be perfect, but I just don't think it will ever be perfect. Something will always be wrong. I think it's best to stop thinking about it because the more I'm left with my own thoughts about you, the more despair I feel. It's clear to me that you don't care about us as much as I do. I'll put a happy face on and keep this to myself, I have no other choice.

Your unwillingness is hurtful.

From Me
Dear you,

Why do I want you after all that's happened? After all the times I've been left feeling dumb, hurt and confused. Even when I'm in the arms of someone who is so sweet and is treating me amazingly, it's you I think about. I don't even think you lile me anymore.

I must be sick in the head. I should've continued to ignore you. Too late for that now I guess. Ugh, here comes the pain, all over again.
Dear You

Well some idiot put our song onto works christmas playlist.... *sigh*.....

Already had awkward moments and having to make excuses to customers and colleagues why I'm staring blankly when this song comes on..... urgh fml!

Love Me
I really think we need to talk.
Original post by Rhythmical
I hope it happens, I bet she knows already.

Wait, how do you know it's about a girl? Can you see who I am? XD

Anyway she probably does know which is strange, because she's either too polite to say anything or doesn't feel the same way or... do you see what I mean? And confronting her about it would probably just make things more awkward. Anyway, like I said, I don't care too much if it doesn't happen, I'm not particularly invested. But I am trying XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending