The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wow, so your half black and half Pakistani? That's an interesting mix.
tsr is blatantly the best dating service going. :awesome:
(we're all in it for the rep)
Original post by 786AR
Mixed Race? Half Black and Half pakistani/Indian people out there?

I think mixed race, what ever races you are are the most beautiful people out there!!

I think Half black and half pakistani/indian are the most intresting because you dont see much around and when you do its like woooow!!:eek::u::h::blushing:

x

Yeah it is interesting. That's why I like this mix :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by sweetness345
Yeah it is interesting. That's why I like this mix :biggrin:

I know right! x
He's mixed, :sexface:
and he is as well :love:
Sadly I'm not :biggrin:
Reply 7
I am mixed! African American mother and Pakistani father. I know it's been a while for this thread but I thought I'd put it out there that we do exist!
Reply 8
Original post by Amkhan91
I am mixed! African American mother and Pakistani father. I know it's been a while for this thread but I thought I'd put it out there that we do exist!

High5 :cool:
I'm pretty late to this thread as well, but I'm also half-Black, half-Pakistani. my dad is pakistani and my mother is black (african american/african caribbean)
Hey there :smile:

My mother is Indian and my Dad is Jamaican. Often get a lot of people give the same reaction to my appearance as you.

N x
Reply 11
Mother Jamaican, father Indian - is there a preferred race you will date if so why?.
The worst combination tbh.
Original post by kibbie
Mother Jamaican, father Indian - is there a preferred race you will date if so why?.

Original post by tah93
I'm pretty late to this thread as well, but I'm also half-Black, half-Pakistani. my dad is pakistani and my mother is black (african american/african caribbean)

seems like the common trend is that the mother is black and not the father.

how did your parents' families react to the marriage? did they approve? :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by 786AR

I think mixed race, what ever races you are are the most beautiful people out there!!

I think Half black and half pakistani/indian are the most intresting because you dont see much around and when you do its like woooow!!:eek::u::h::blushing:

x

Both my daughters are mixed with my partner being Jamaican and myself an Indian. I'm not biased as I have thought this since I was very young that this mix is incredibly beautiful and pretty rare too

My family were not best pleased but after 11 years and a baby they had no choice.
Original post by 786AR

x

I am mixed race and I never knew that. Cool!! Mum is African and my dad is Paki. Born in England.
Father Punjabi (Sikh who's mother is a Muslim) lots of mixed blood/heritage. Mother is white.

:cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are rarely half african (sub saharan) half south asians kids.
I wonder why :rolleyes:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
There are rarely half african (sub saharan) half south asians kids.
I wonder why :rolleyes:

i was gonna say
that would be so dope
Goals :daydreaming:

Latest