The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Glasgow Caledonian University Undergraduate Applicants 2017

I know it's pretty early to start this, but I'm starting to apply so I thought I'd open this thread...

I'm applying to Multimedia Journalism for September 2017 :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I don't think it's too early at all, good to be prepared! I am applying for the undergraduate nursing degree just now for 2017, just need to do my personal statement ... eeeeek
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
no way!!! I'm applying to Multimedia Journalism too:smile:
Original post by sophieniamh
no way!!! I'm applying to Multimedia Journalism too

That's awesome! Apparently the course is the best that there is for journalism... What part of journalism are you interested in?
Original post by Kyle fisher
I don't think it's too early at all, good to be prepared! I am applying for the undergraduate nursing degree just now for 2017, just need to do my personal statement ... eeeeek

Oh god I hate the personal statement - I applied to unis last year but decided to take a year out at the last minute, so I've completely forgotten how to write one!!
I'm applying to caley for diagnostic imaging, biomedical science and microbiology; anyone else?
I'm applying for Social Work:crossedf:
Reply 7
I'm applying for International Business with Languages!
Hiya! :smile: I'm applying for human nutrition & dietetics and also Food Bioscience
:crossedf:
Reply 9
I'm applying for Media and Communication :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by cmcurrie2
I'm applying to caley for diagnostic imaging, biomedical science and microbiology; anyone else?

I'm applying for diagnostic imaging, radiotherapy and oncology, and biomedical science too!
I sent my application away a few weeks ago, but I've not heard anything back yet. have you?
Original post by edunn29
I'm applying for diagnostic imaging, radiotherapy and oncology, and biomedical science too!
I sent my application away a few weeks ago, but I've not heard anything back yet. have you?

Aw cool! I changed my mind about biomedical and switched back to radiotherapy and oncology so we're applying to kinda the same courses haha, mine is getting sent away soon just waiting on my reference getting done. Where else have you applied and what for? I'm a bit worried incase I don't get in because I don't have physics, nat 5 maths at B or higher English at B :/
Reply 12
Aw cool! I changed my mind about biomedical and switched back to radiotherapy and oncology so we're applying to kinda the same courses haha, mine is getting sent away soon just waiting on my reference getting done. Where else have you applied and what for? I'm a bit worried incase I don't get in because I don't have physics, nat 5 maths at B or higher English at B :/

I've not got physics either, but I've got an interview for RGU for diagnostic radiography on Wednesday, so i don't think it matters.
I'm applying for Media and Communications, possibly Multimedia Journalism as well. :biggrin:
Has anyone applied to law and heard back?
Has anyone got an offer or interview yet for Diagnosic Imaging?
Reply 16
i'm also applying for Media & Communication! and Computing too :smile:
Original post by edunn29
I've not got physics either, but I've got an interview for RGU for diagnostic radiography on Wednesday, so i don't think it matters.

When is your interview? Im still waiting on RGU to reply :frown: lol
Original post by sameehaiqbal
When is your interview? Im still waiting on RGU to reply :frown: lol

Aw, have you sent yours away? Have you heard anything back from Caley?
Aw, have you sent yours away? Have you heard anything back from Caley?

I haven't heard anything back from any universities and it is driving me so insane especially when all my friends are getting offers :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending