The Student Room Group

Is it possible to change UCAS choices after having paid and sent my application?

My pay & send date is today. However, it's still a few weeks until my reference coordinator sends my application to UCAS.

I'm aware that my personal statement can be altered during this time if my coordinator spots errors etc. Does this mean it is possible to change choices, or is it only the statement that can be changed?

Thanks in advance.
Yes you can change them before 14 days is up since you first sent it away. If you can't do it on UCAS Track just ring up UCAS tomorrow and they will be able to help you out:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by alevelssuck_
Yes you can change them before 14 days is up since you first sent it away. If you can't do it on UCAS Track just ring up UCAS tomorrow and they will be able to help you out:smile:

Brilliant, thanks! :smile:
Original post by myca14
My pay & send date is today. However, it's still a few weeks until my reference coordinator sends my application to UCAS.

I'm aware that my personal statement can be altered during this time if my coordinator spots errors etc. Does this mean it is possible to change choices, or is it only the statement that can be changed?

Thanks in advance.

Rather than using Track as the above poster says - talk to your referee and ask them to send your application back to you for a couple of small changes. You can change any part of your application if they send it back to you.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Rather than using Track as the above poster says - talk to your referee and ask them to send your application back to you for a couple of small changes. You can change any part of your application if they send it back to you.

Oh okay. That's exactly what I was wondering, whether the referee sending it back to me means I can only edit the statement or if I could edit the entire application. But that's good to know, thank you!
Hi, how do you know when they have sent it back to you? My tutor emailed me today saying that she had sent my application back so I could make a couple of changes but I have logged onto UCAS and can not see how it is possible to make the edits? :frown: stressing out about it ahhhh
Reply 6
Original post by Shazza.k93
Hi, how do you know when they have sent it back to you? My tutor emailed me today saying that she had sent my application back so I could make a couple of changes but I have logged onto UCAS and can not see how it is possible to make the edits? :frown: stressing out about it ahhhh

If they have sent it back, when you log into ucas, you should see all the sections on the left with 'personal details', 'personal statement' etc. If this does not appear, you tutor hasn't sent you it back. And once you've done the edits, simply click pay and send and it will go to the tutor, it's free to do that though.
Thank you :smile:. She thought that she had sent it back, but she actually hadn't! - It's all sorted now though, luckily.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending