The Student Room Group

I miss sex but never see anyone i want to have sex with

I am a nearly 20 year old female

I never cared much for sex until I had a short but intense relationship with this guy I think I may have fallen in love with .

Since that ended around 5 months ago I have not had sex. But whilst I think I pine for it, when I have had offers from guys in bars and stuff I have always turned it down as I know sex with a stranger would not compare and would leave me feeling lonely

There is 0 chance me and my ex lover will ever get back together, it ended extremely badly and he avoids me like the plague now.

Since I have not really fancied anyone since, and tbh I'm not all that attractive so can't exactly choose to be fussy, (although my ex was extremely good looking), I'm begginning to fear that I will never have sex again

I have tried joining tinder but that just left me feeling even more depressed after all the guys were unappealing to me
You'll find someone eventually. It's just a dry spell, and at the end of the day you do have options. There's a lot of people out there, myself included, who don't.

Work on yourself, focus on what makes you happy, and the right person will come along. Then you can bang the hell out of him.
Reply 2
Buy sex toys or something that's what they are made for, just don't sleep with random men as it will make you feel a lot worse and when you do meet someone you do not want to tell them you slept with random men.
You know you don't want casual sex - you want relationship sex.

Tindr is not the place to find that...

... work on your self-esteem and look elsewhere.
Original post by Anonymous
I am a nearly 20 year old female

I never cared much for sex until I had a short but intense relationship with this guy I think I may have fallen in love with .

Since that ended around 5 months ago I have not had sex. But whilst I think I pine for it, when I have had offers from guys in bars and stuff I have always turned it down as I know sex with a stranger would not compare and would leave me feeling lonely

There is 0 chance me and my ex lover will ever get back together, it ended extremely badly and he avoids me like the plague now.

Since I have not really fancied anyone since, and tbh I'm not all that attractive so can't exactly choose to be fussy, (although my ex was extremely good looking), I'm begginning to fear that I will never have sex again

I have tried joining tinder but that just left me feeling even more depressed after all the guys were unappealing to me

Isnt 20 a bit early to be writing your prospects of for the next 60 years?

All you are saying is you missed what you had with someone else i.e sex and the difference was you had an emotional connection with them i.e you loved them.

He wont be the only person int he world who you will be compatible with (you werent truly compatible) so you will just have to be patient till the next one.

You are overly pessimistic.
Reply 5
I only had sex with two girls when I was teen , well and I didn't like theme but I did know theme since my childhood and they where older than me , so haven't had sex for more than 10 years , it's my choice , and the worst think I dislike about girls is rondom sex , I am very attractive bby the way , so it's another problem ,I masturbate a lot ( sometimes 4 a day ) , but I will not sleep with a girl that have rondom sex , too much virus out there , and It worrie me . So if I find an ugly but clean girl I may do domething whith her , I believe beauty is inside not outside , and further more beautiful girls are stupid ,selfish ,and think they are the centre of the word 😂😂😂, well not all, and they don't have reall feelings , so don't be sad you are missing nothing .
Reply 6
Original post by Nabil2001
I only had sex with two girls when I was teen , well and I didn't like theme but I did know theme since my childhood and they where older than me , so haven't had sex for more than 10 years , it's my choice , and the worst think I dislike about girls is rondom sex , I am very attractive bby the way , so it's another problem ,I masturbate a lot ( sometimes 4 a day ) , but I will not sleep with a girl that have rondom sex , too much virus out there , and It worrie me . So if I find an ugly but clean girl I may do domething whith her , I believe beauty is inside not outside , and further more beautiful girls are stupid ,selfish ,and think they are the centre of the word 😂😂😂, well not all, and they don't have reall feelings , so don't be sad you are missing nothing .

People who feel the need to tell people online that they're attractive probably aren't attractive
Reply 7
Is that all about sex
Reply 8
I'm in the same position, in the 22nd month of celibacy; enjoy it, its awful.
Reply 9
While you all ranting about not having sex, I'm almost 18 and had no gf till date :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Dry spells between relationships are awful and casual sex is only a partial answer. Forget tinder, get your best gear on and head to the pub. If you've found the love of your life once, it will happen again.
I am in the exact position as you were. I have an excellent sexual relationship with the guy I am seeing now and I am in love with him. I have slept with/ messed around with other people (since relationship is open) when I got drunk but it left me feeling pathetic, lonely and disgusting afterwards. 'you are not him', I kept thinking to myself whilst I was with them.

So personally I wouldn't recommend sex with strangers in your position. You sound like you need tlc.

Wait until you find someone you care about as much as you cared about your ex.

P.s I'm sorry things ended between you two. Makes me scared for my own situation. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending