The Student Room Group

The Student Room Ship... all aboard...! :D

well that's it really.... :smile:

I thought its time a thread should be made to appreciate TSR being classed as a ship, since we all seem to refer to this website as a ship... :smile:

then again it could be a yacht instead of a ship...

How is the sailing going folks?

All aboard! :yay::party:
:party2:

Disclaimer update - I am not the one sailing this ship, the community team and @Captain Jack are sailing this ship :smile: great work:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Is there an onboard obstacle course room? :biggrin:
Original post by FreedomTower
Is there an onboard obstacle course room? :biggrin:

There is now! :party:
Time to start shipping people :colone:
Original post by bizzy_penguin
There is now! :party:

When I get home, maybe I'll draw up an imaginary map of the layout of our TSR ship! :woo:
I want an upgrade to your finest room please:u:
Original post by FreedomTower
When I get home, maybe I'll draw up an imaginary map of the layout of our TSR ship! :woo:

that sounds brilliant!
(it comes to mind, now wondering why TSR logo is a speech bubble when it could be a sailing ship :smile:)
that sounds brilliant!
(it comes to mind, now wondering why TSR logo is a speech bubble when it could be a sailing ship :smile:)

I loved it the one time when I notticed that TSR crashed and it showed a sinking ship a bit like the Titanic instead of the usual forums! :rofl:
Original post by SeanFM

haha - which one?

This is now existing TSR ship/boat/yacht which needs to exist because it keeps being referred to in posts by TSR users... :smile:
Original post by SeanFM

@SeanFM and @TSR Jessica. :wink:
But how many lifeboats does it have? :afraid:
I'm in!
I get really bad sea sickness so I'll have to love you and leave you all I'm afraid :frown: :tongue:
Original post by retro_turtles
I want an upgrade to your finest room please:u:

only @Captain Jack gets that...

all rooms are graded A* though under the boat exam board :smile:
bagsy the poop deck !!

[scrollr]:poo:[/scrollr]
Original post by Spock's Socks
I get really bad sea sickness so I'll have to love you and leave you all I'm afraid :frown: :tongue:

hmmm... you might reconsider?

TSR is a special ship, because it makes you forget about your sea sickness :smile:
even in the roughest weather TSR ship has a perception filter which makes being on the boat feel like being on land :smile:

Spoiler

only @Captain Jack gets that...

all rooms are graded A* though under the boat exam board :smile:

:angry:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
But how many lifeboats does it have? :afraid:

umm, Enough! :tongue: (hopefully)

health and safety has been rated grade A* when the ship was moderated earlier :smile:
Original post by retro_turtles
:angry:

TSR ship only offers luxurious suites, with an en suite bathroom, and your own personal fridge :smile: its free boarding for TSR members

Quick Reply

Latest