The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by hajjrah
I've applied for audiology for entry in 2017, got an interview at the University of Manchester next week, is there anyone from previous years who has had an interview at Manchester and could give me a little bit of advice on what to expect since its my first choice!

Hi. How did it go?
Reply 2
Original post by apbk
Hi. How did it go?

it went well i think, just waiting for them to get back to me now
Reply 3
Original post by hajjrah
it went well i think, just waiting for them to get back to me now

Hi, I'm also applying for Audiology at Manchester but I have considered Swansea as my top choice with Manchester as my fourth option. I too have an interview in Feburary and would like some advice on the questions to expect as you have been through the process. Thank you.
Reply 4
Good luck, hope you get a conditional offer. Have you received a response yet?
Reply 5
Original post by Wally0406
Good luck, hope you get a conditional offer. Have you received a response yet?

nope not yet, the suspense is killing me
Reply 6
Original post by Wally0406
Hi, I'm also applying for Audiology at Manchester but I have considered Swansea as my top choice with Manchester as my fourth option. I too have an interview in Feburary and would like some advice on the questions to expect as you have been through the process. Thank you.

i'll direct message you
Reply 7
Hi, I'm applying for audiology. I have an interview on February, would you give me some advice on the types of questions which I would need to expect? Thanks.
Hi, I've also applied for audiology at Manchester.
Could you please give me some tips for the interview!!
much appreciated
btw thanks for starting this thread!
Reply 9
Original post by hajjrah
i'll direct message you

Hi please could you give me any advice you have for the Manchester interview too? I'm really nervous for it and don't have a clue on what to prepare for it?
Reply 10
Original post by Samracx
Hi please could you give me any advice you have for the Manchester interview too? I'm really nervous for it and don't have a clue on what to prepare for it?

i'll dm you
Reply 11
Original post by hajjrah
I've applied for audiology for entry in 2017, got an interview at the University of Manchester next week, is there anyone from previous years who has had an interview at Manchester and could give me a little bit of advice on what to expect since its my first choice!

So I just received my conditional offer a few day days ago, just hope I get the grades now!
Reply 12
Original post by hajjrah
So I just received my conditional offer a few day days ago, just hope I get the grades now!

Hopefully you will , good luck !!
Reply 13
Hi I'm applying for audiology 2017 and hav an interview at Manchester. I'm so nervous and don't know how to prepare. Could anyone please give me some ideas on wat they will be asking. I really need ur help. This is the only option I have left
Thanks a lot
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Sammy133
Hi I'm applying for audiology 2017 and hav an interview at Manchester. I'm so nervous and don't know how to prepare. Could anyone please give me some ideas on wat they will be asking. I really need ur help. This is the only option I have left
Thanks a lot

Hi, direct message the person who started this thread to get some more advice.
From what I've heard the best advice is to read up on Manchester uni, learn your personal statement, and prepare for certain scenarios in which deaf people are placed in and the problems they could face in different scenarios/environments. Hope that helps, I've not had my interview yet so that's the most i can tell you from talking to other people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Knackle123
Hi, direct message the person who started this thread to get some more advice.
From what I've heard the best advice is to read up on Manchester uni, learn your personal statement, and prepare for certain scenarios in which deaf people are placed in and the problems they could face in different scenarios/environments. Hope that helps, I've not had my interview yet so that's the most i can tell you from talking to other people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi , what do you mean when you say read up on Manchester uni? Like as in why did we choose to apply for Manchester ?
Original post by Samracx
Hi , what do you mean when you say read up on Manchester uni? Like as in why did we choose to apply for Manchester ?

Yes, why did you choose Manchester? Why does Manchester uni appeal to you? Why audiology at Manchester? What does Manchester offer for audiology students that other university's don't? Stuff like that basically.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sammy133
Thanks a lot

Btw when did you get a reply from Manchester?
Because a lot of people haven't heard anything at all yet.
Also when is your interview date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
okay thankyou so much :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Knackle123
Yes, why did you choose Manchester? Why does Manchester uni appeal to you? Why audiology at Manchester? What does Manchester offer for audiology students that other university's don't? Stuff like that basically.

Posted from TSR Mobile

okay, thankyou so much :smile: