The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2017 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0liverJohn
I've not received my portal information yet, just my student reference number with an interview date. TRAC's not updated yet either, is this usual? :smile:

I'm trying to figure out why you'd have your interview sent through before me if I sent my application off.. I thought maybe alphabetical order but my surname begins with an "I"

Hmmmmmm
Original post by _homesick__
I'm trying to figure out why you'd have your interview sent through before me if I sent my application off.. I thought maybe alphabetical order but my surname begins with an "I"

Hmmmmmm

Did you send your application off before mine? Maybe they take a sample of applicant's in a randomly generated order or in group's. :smile:
Did you send your application off before mine? Maybe they take a sample of applicant's in a randomly generated order or in group's. :smile:

Yeah mine was submitted on the 1st

I need to stop worrying about it haha

What dates your interview for? Next year?
Original post by _homesick__
What dates your interview for? Next year?

You do! :wink: No news is good news until proven otherwise :smile: Yeah it's not until the 10th of January
Interviews at Coventry and Worchester! So happy!! :biggrin: Anyone else heard anything?
Interviews at Coventry and Worchester! So happy!! :biggrin: Anyone else heard anything?

Yup just booked my interview for Coventry 😁 Booked mine for 18th January!
Interview at Worcester!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer from Hertfordshire Yayaya😬😬😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 169
Congratulations on your interviews, guys! Mine is on 21st of February 2017 at Edge Hill. Anybody needed to go through the CPSQ test online before invited to the interview?
Interview from Brighton!
Fair enough, also got an interview with Northampton so some unis are clearly still going
Got accepted by Hertfordshire this week and attended the Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford interview today and received a offer within a few hours!

Oxford Brooke's next week on the 21st and Surrey on the 6th January. Anyone else attending these interview dates?

Still waiting to hear from St Georges, has anyone received interview dates?

Has anyone visited Surrey? What is their Paramedic Science Degree like?

Does anyone have any knowledge on the Oxford Brookes accommodation?
It sounds bad but i don't want to go to a uni with horrible living. I am comparing everything to Hertfordshire which is top quality and nothing seems to compete. It has made me totally doubt AR.
I went to the Brookes open day, no halls for Student Paramedics, shared housing from day 1, to enable us to keep cars for travelling to placement
Original post by justjoe1208
Fair enough, also got an interview with Northampton so some unis are clearly still going

What's date have you got yours at Northampton?
Wednesday 8th February
Original post by Marisa1994
Got accepted by Hertfordshire this week and attended the Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford interview today and received a offer within a few hours!

Oxford Brooke's next week on the 21st and Surrey on the 6th January. Anyone else attending these interview dates?

Still waiting to hear from St Georges, has anyone received interview dates?

Has anyone visited Surrey? What is their Paramedic Science Degree like?

Does anyone have any knowledge on the Oxford Brookes accommodation?
It sounds bad but i don't want to go to a uni with horrible living. I am comparing everything to Hertfordshire which is top quality and nothing seems to compete. It has made me totally doubt AR.

Hi, I've got Surrey on the 6th aswell applied to SGUL and Hertfordshire too not heard anything yet. With your offer from Hertfordshire, how long after your interview was it that you received an offer?

Also got interviews at Portsmouth and UEA on the 21st and 24th Feb, anyone else share these?
Reply 177
Hi, I've applied to Sheffield Hallam, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Northampton and Brighton.

So far I have interviews at:
Northampton - 20th Jan
Portsmouth - 22nd Feb
Brighton - 24th Feb

Anyone else share these dates or have had interviews from these? I really don't know what to expect!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nic1026
Hi, I've applied to Sheffield Hallam, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Northampton and Brighton.

So far I have interviews at:
Northampton - 20th Jan
Portsmouth - 22nd Feb
Brighton - 24th Feb

Anyone else share these dates or have had interviews from these? I really don't know what to expect!

I'm at Northampton on 20th too :smile:
Ive read stuff on the Facebook group "so you want to be a paramedic" about what to expect from interviews. They all seem pretty similar in that there's a group task then individual interviews. We can't talk about any more details on here though so just look through that Facebook group :smile:
Original post by RyanRHwood
Hi, I've got Surrey on the 6th aswell applied to SGUL and Hertfordshire too not heard anything yet. With your offer from Hertfordshire, how long after your interview was it that you received an offer?

Also got interviews at Portsmouth and UEA on the 21st and 24th Feb, anyone else share these?

Herts offered me 6 days after my interview via email. See you at Surrey! Good luck on the others.

Quick Reply

Latest