The Student Room Group

Do Women Still Like to Wait and Stay Virgin !!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Warrior Gene
I dont know what makes you say that. In my opening post I specifically said I am not disrespecting anyone. I probably respect people more than you imagine, anyways I can understand why people may differ in views. But I do not think I wrote anything disrespectful.

You say it's not , but it comes across very differently. Actions speak far louder than words and your actions do not command respect
Original post by catholicgirl
I want to wait until I am married. Although I am religious I am waiting because I don't want to get pregnant when i'm not ready or catch an STD/STI.

Same :smile:
Hey, it's just not women. It's blokes as well.
Original post by Big_Jon
Hey, it's just not women. It's blokes as well.

Really? I am quite surprised- to me it just seems like women would find it more important to keep their virginity...:smile:
Original post by sunshine774
Really? I am quite surprised- to me it just seems like women would find it more important to keep their virginity...:smile:

I am not religious so it isn't down to that. I not sure really. It just seems more respectful. If you can be together and have a good relationship without sex, then it should be a lengthy relationship, then the sex just becomes the icing on the cake when you get around to it, some people just seem to jump to it without working up to it. Relationships theses days seem to quite lose because it seems people just want to do it with each other, no one really dates or courts any more. It's a bit of a cloudy thought area for me.
Reply 45
Are you still a virgin though?

you don't have much right to expect a virgin wife if you ain't one yourself
Thread woke up from the dead. Society is messed up these days if you are being respectful to women you are labeled sexist and what not, today people would rather find it strange if you are a virgin than if you are not..
First of all I must say this.. I have utmost respect for women who are modest and who stay away from relationships before marriage.

I know religion and culture don't mean anything to a lot of you people here, and that is exactly why I am asking this question here.

So how many women (despite of their religious/cultural values) still wait for marriage and avoid physical relationships before marriage today? Does the idea of staying virgin and waiting for marriage attract women of today?

I am not disrespecting anyone, just asking a simple question please answer.

I would rather wait for a guy who actually cares about me. Not the 'Jack the Lad' type who wants to get with any and every girl he sees.
Original post by Big_Jon
I am not religious so it isn't down to that. I not sure really. It just seems more respectful. If you can be together and have a good relationship without sex, then it should be a lengthy relationship, then the sex just becomes the icing on the cake when you get around to it, some people just seem to jump to it without working up to it. Relationships theses days seem to quite lose because it seems people just want to do it with each other, no one really dates or courts any more. It's a bit of a cloudy thought area for me.

Mmm I kind of agree with you...:smile:
Reply 49
Does oral count as virgin?
Reply 50
Thread woke up from the dead. Society is messed up these days if you are being respectful to women you are labeled sexist and what not, today people would rather find it strange if you are a virgin than if you are not..

You're not disrespectful to women by having sex with some. :facepalm2:
I'd rather stay a virgin until marriage. But the thing is it's because I haven't found the one yet. I'm sure if I find the right guy, I would have sex before marriage. I mean it's natural and if it's in the moment it happens. There's nothing wrong with it.
Nope. They'd probably just lie to you about how many guys they've slept with or if they're a virgin.
Reply 53

Blame Alfred Kinsey (a known paedophile and rapist) for the sexual revolution. He raped babies in the name of "science" and the rise in STDs was a direct result of the sexual revolution. srs

Here is documentary as proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVC-1d5ib50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ztmp1yDq8

Original post by catholicgirl
I want to wait until I am married. Although I am religious I am waiting because I don't want to get pregnant when i'm not ready or catch an STD/STI.

You should still get tested. You're partner might be more active than you or he might have been abused, or inherited STD from parents.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending