The Student Room Group

How hard is to pass your theory test???

Scroll to see replies

Most of the questions in the app are asked during the real exam. Do them 100x over and you'll pass. Good luck!
Original post by LC1996
I passed first time. There are different categories of questions: things like road signs, pedestrians, other road users, documentation etc and then the hazard perception test. It's easy if you revise, but a lot don't hence why the fail rate is high and people spread horror stories about it.

I agree
Reply 22
I been practice on theory test Genius uk 2016 app done mock test 1,2,3,4,5,6 and got them all right the easy ones so will them be questions get asked will i pass text me 07340621721 thanks i got my test monday
Original post by Tanya23
I been practice on theory test Genius uk 2016 app done mock test 1,2,3,4,5,6 and got them all right the easy ones so will them be questions get asked will i pass text me 07340621721 thanks i got my test monday

Will send you a dick pic for good luck on Sunday night.
Reply 24
Will i pass that Why trying find out
Depends on the person, I have terrible memory and have failed 6 times (I revised a lot every time). I consistently fail by one mark. Its completely embarrassing when everyone I know has passed on their first/second time.
Original post by jessica1801
Depends on the person, I have terrible memory and have failed 6 times (I revised a lot every time). I consistently fail by one mark. Its completely embarrassing when everyone I know has passed on their first/second time.

6 times? Damn...
Reply 27
I been practicing the mock questions 1,2,3,4,5,6 on theory test genius UK 2016 and I been keep going over same ones and now remember them will they be ones I get asked on theory test that what trying find out
Reply 28
Original post by Walkaah
Most of the questions in the app are asked during the real exam. Do them 100x over and you'll pass. Good luck!

What the question from theory test genius UK 2016

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending