The Student Room Group

London College of Fashion

Next year I may go to London College of Fashion to study Fashion Marketing.
Are any of you in this course? If so can you give me any suggestions or recommendations? Is this college a good selection to study fashion marketing?
Thankyou.
Hey!
I've applied to do Fashion management and I just got an offer today :smile:
Original post by Natalie_H
Hey!
I've applied to do Fashion management and I just got an offer today :smile:

Congratulations! I've applied for that course too, but I haven't heard anything yet. Are you thinking of taking the offer? I really want to go there. Have you had any information on an offer holder day? I'd like to get a feel of the uni before I actually go there if I do get an offer?
Original post by ella.gatrad
Congratulations! I've applied for that course too, but I haven't heard anything yet. Are you thinking of taking the offer? I really want to go there. Have you had any information on an offer holder day? I'd like to get a feel of the uni before I actually go there if I do get an offer?

I'm not sure yet! I've heard from all of my unis but I'm waiting to see how my mocks go before I make a decision. No, I haven't got any information yet.
Good luck with your application!!
I've applied for fashion marketing to start next year and got an offer last week!! It will definitely be my first choice, so fingers crossed
Georgia X
How are you finding the course and the college now you’re there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending