The Student Room Group

Just how psychopathic are you...

Do the quiz and find out. :colone:

Spoiler

I'm scared to post my results :teehee:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got 18%
"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily." :h:
70%
33%
Reply 4
Screenshot_20161218-212309.png
Reply 5
Original post by That'sGreat
70%

Original post by Hōseki
Screenshot_20161218-212309.png

You psychopaths! :zomg:

Spoiler

i got 36% I was expecting higher. I normally don't go out my way to hurt people and normally do not enjoy doing so but I can be very creative if someone upsets me/annoys me enough.

My method of attack is normally to go for ways in which are utterly meaningless and very hard to ever proof, to the extent that you would look crazy if you ever accused me of it.

For example when I was working as a kitchen porter part time during my first degree there was a horrible guy who always took the piss out of me for been autistic and got away with it. He had several others wait for him outside of work to start a fight and I had to stop a girls boyfriend from beating the crap out of him because he got to her. The girl was a ***** as well but that is another story.

anyway I noticed somethings about this guy for one thing he loved peeling the carrots, I have no idea why but one of his favorite things in the world was peeling the carrots.

So that was the first strike, I would always every day I was their make sure I got my jobs done quick or out of the way so that I could peel the carrots to deprive him of that pleasure.

I would listen if he said he wanted a day off and I would just so happen to book that day off, it was just coincidence.

I learned what his favorite snack was from the vending machine and funny enough they were always out.

there were other examples the best way to take an enemy down is with a thousand cuts that they can never proof and would look crazy if they said it.
52%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
15% :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Laeliakiwi
You psychopaths! :zomg:

Spoiler

psychopath.jpg
Ha Banter
39%

cool
11% :smile:
79%

Just what I expected. Mum will be proud of me.
Original post by Hōseki
psychopath.jpg
Ha Banter

Psychopathy are interchangeable, so it's a null point. :colonhash:

Edit: Love the show though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by drowzee
I got 18%
"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily." :h:

Original post by SeanFM
15% :smile:

Original post by l'etranger
11% :smile:

Hippies. :colonhash:
Reply 15
42%

Time to seek help.
Original post by Laeliakiwi
Hippies. :colonhash:

:angel:
18%

With exactly the same message as below :K:

Original post by lord samosa2
52%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
Reply 18
21%
Original post by UWS
42%

Time to seek help.

Don't eat anyone, thanks.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest