The Student Room Group

Ambitious Futures Graduate Programme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Where did you put as your first choice?
Original post by Jamso
Where did you put as your first choice?

I've put University of Oxford as my first choice. How about you?
Reply 62
Glasgow :smile:
Reply 63
Deadline is tomorrow, hope we find out later this week or next week if we get through to phone interviews :P
Original post by Jamso
Deadline is tomorrow, hope we find out later this week or next week if we get through to phone interviews :P

I actually noticed they've extended the application deadline until Jan 20th! Not sure if that then means that it shifts back the next stages, or whether it's going to work on a rolling basis.
Reply 65
Original post by JLKeating
I actually noticed they've extended the application deadline until Jan 20th! Not sure if that then means that it shifts back the next stages, or whether it's going to work on a rolling basis.

Youre joking? I wanted to find out soooon :frown:

Obviously they cant have enough people wanting to do it. Maybe a better thing?
Reply 66
If I would have known it had been extended I wouldn't have sent my application form so soon! Could have spent more time perfecting it. I really hope it's on a rolling basis!
Reply 67
Original post by slp95
If I would have known it had been extended I wouldn't have sent my application form so soon! Could have spent more time perfecting it. I really hope it's on a rolling basis!

I have emailed to ask if the phone interviews in January will still take place. I will comment here once they get back to me.
Just logged into my account and rather than the 'thank you for your application etc.' message, it just says 'under review' so perhaps they are taking it on a rolling basis until Jan 20th?
Reply 69
Just logged into my account and rather than the 'thank you for your application etc.' message, it just says 'under review' so perhaps they are taking it on a rolling basis until Jan 20th?

Mines has said that for weeks :frown:
Submitted my application the day before the original closing date. Good luck everyone!
Hey, slightly late to the party but so glad to have finally found some other people who are applying! Has anybody heard anything yet?!
Original post by unarebeca
Hey, slightly late to the party but so glad to have finally found some other people who are applying! Has anybody heard anything yet?!

Not heard anything. Perhaps they'll wait til after the deadline on 20th Jan?
I got an email this evening to say I've been invited to a telephone interview!
Congratulations! When did you both apply?
Still waiting :frown:

Well done on the interviews, how soon are they?
Original post by Manchester_Grad
Congratulations! When did you both apply?

I applied just before the original deadline, maybe the 18th/19th December?

Original post by ninaballet
Still waiting :frown:

Well done on the interviews, how soon are they?

When I was booking on, there was an option for today. I've selected Tuesday morning.
Reply 78
I got an email this evening to say I've been invited to a telephone interview!

Yayyyy. WHat unis have yous applied to?
Original post by Jamso
Yayyyy. WHat unis have yous applied to?

Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending