The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Well done to everyone who's got an interview!! I'm getting a bit worried about my chances of getting an interview now, haha. I'm predicted IB 776 (equivalent to A*A*A), 5A*S, 5As and 1B at GCSEs & 703.3 with SJ band 1. Would this be good enough to get an interview? :smile:
Original post by emelinaw
Are interviews going out in order of best to worst or do you think it's random?

It appears that it's random, but there's no way we can know for sure, so it doesn't really matter...
Original post by juliethecool
Well done to everyone who's got an interview!! I'm getting a bit worried about my chances of getting an interview now, haha. I'm predicted IB 776 (equivalent to A*A*A), 5A*S, 5As and 1B at GCSEs & 703.3 with SJ band 1. Would this be good enough to get an interview? :smile:

most definetly
I got an interview! I got 670 av in UKCAT band 1, I'm an IB student predicted 777(41)
Any international students here get interviews yet?

I'm anxiously waiting for a response from Barts
Original post by spikyphoenix
Any international students here get interviews yet?

I'm anxiously waiting for a response from Barts

I have a couple of friends who are international and none of them have heard, neither have I, but im unsure if im home/international status atm
Reply 406
Original post by emelinaw
Oh dear, neither have I:colondollar: I have 703 UKCAT, A*AA predictions and A prediction in EPQ, and loads of grades for music / dance exams (though I'm not sure how much they'll consider them hahaha). What about you?

690 UKCAT, A*A*A* prediction and A in EPQ
Love waiting😅
Don't Barts only look at UCAS Tariff & UKAT score 50/50?
Reply 408
Original post by gregorius1123
hi which date is your interview ? I have the same stats as you

Hey! It's on 24th of January. Have you got an interview also?
International and just got an interview! UKCAT 703 b2 predicted a*a*a*a good luck everyone!
Interview on 27 January

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by futuremedic2017
Interview on 27 January

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey what are your stats if you dont mind? and huge congrats!
Were all the emails sent out in bulk around 2 hours ago or have they been coming at various times since the first one? Little bit worried because I got an 803 average but only Band 2 aaaagggghhh
(edited 7 years ago)
Are all interviews given out today?
Original post by carpenoctem
Were all the emails sent out in bulk around 2 hours ago or have they been coming at various times since the first one? Little bit worried because I got an 803 average but only Band 2 aaaagggghhh

Band don't matter
Reply 415
Original post by carpenoctem

I think that's probably the case. Don't worry too much about the band 2 I got that as well and my ukcat was much lower than yours and I got invited to an interview about 2 hours ago.
Original post by manlike99
Band don't matter

Well, not until interview.
Reply 417
Yeah that makes 4/4 interviews for me
Original post by Vomi

Where did you apply and what's your stats?
Original post by Vomi

Congrats on 4/4!
Next time you post something could you please be a bit more mindful of other people? I appreciate you are probably over the moon (totally understandably), however, some applicants have not heard back from any unis others may have just got their rejection.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending