The Student Room Group

Warwick Accounting and Finance 2017 Applicants

Anyone applied to accounting and finance at warwick. If so, do you have any offers or information from them so far?

Scroll to see replies

bump
Reply 2
Original post by mehtj006
Anyone applied to accounting and finance at warwick. If so, do you have any offers or information from them so far?

I received an offer almost a month ago :smile: Do you mind sharing if you have one too
Original post by Math12017
I received an offer almost a month ago :smile: Do you mind sharing if you have one too

Yeah It got mine October 30th
Reply 4
Yeah It got mine October 30th

Congrats! I think that now we are both waiting to hear from LSE :smile:
Congrats! I think that now we are both waiting to hear from LSE :smile:

Yes . The wait is brutal but I think getting A&F offer in the first round of offers from Warwick, shows our applications have competitive edge and strength. So I'm feeling confident.
Reply 6
yeh u guys are in the same situation as me
Reply 7
Original post by sammydcr7
yeh u guys are in the same situation as me

Do you mind sharing what you applied for at the LSE :smile: I chose again the Accounting and Finance course.
Reply 8
Do you mind sharing what you applied for at the LSE :smile: I chose again the Accounting and Finance course.
yeh same course, accounting and finance.
i applied to business maths and statistics, because thats what my PS was all about. I was surprised that warwick gave me an offer when i didnt once speak about accounting (did talk about finance though).
i applied to business maths and statistics, because thats what my PS was all about. I was surprised that warwick gave me an offer when i didnt once speak about accounting (did talk about finance though).

A friend of mine received an offer only writing about maths so it's probably the application as a whole that matters. It was a couple of years ago though
Original post by gill007
I'm in the same position as you guys with warwick and lse. has anyone applied for the PwC scheme at Nottingham?

I haven't :smile: My other choices are King's- Econ and Mang; QMUL- Econ and UCL-Econ
Original post by gill007
I'm in the same position as you guys with warwick and lse. has anyone applied for the PwC scheme at Nottingham?

PwC it's an amazing opportunity, but u realised too late after sending my application.
Original post by gill007
Anyone got any concerns with student satisfaction and cost of living at lse??

No not me.
Reply 14
Hey guys in the same boat as you all, got my offer from Warwick now waiting for LSE accounting and finance.

What are your predicted grades?
Original post by imran789
Hey guys in the same boat as you all, got my offer from Warwick now waiting for LSE accounting and finance.

I am an international applicant so my grades are quite different from the A-levels :smile:
Original post by imran789

a*aa
Got rejected.
Original post by Randall13
Got rejected.

Really sorry to hear that. Wish you the best of luck, and hope you get your other choices.
Anyone still waiting for Warwick to reply for accounting and finance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending