The Student Room Group
way too big to be a bed bug
1000% bed bug I think you will have to nuke your house.
Reply 3
Original post by cbreef
way too big to be a bed bug

It was quite small, i took the photo close up with 2x zoom. About the size of a grain of rice
Reply 4
Original post by eyyyooo98
1000% bed bug I think you will have to nuke your house.

Omg :frown: how much does it cost?
Original post by zayn008
It was quite small, i took the photo close up with 2x zoom. About the size of a grain of rice

Just get it over with and be homeless?
Reply 6
Just get it over with and be homeless?

I'm being serious, you're not helping. Unless you're going to help, don't say anything.
Original post by zayn008
I'm being serious, you're not helping. Unless you're going to help, don't say anything.

Just a joke my best guess would be a woodlouse but you can't really tell by the picture
Original post by zayn008
Just went to my bed and saw this on the wall.. is it a bed bug?? IMG_0915.jpg

My window has been slightly open and it's just the one… I'm starting to feel really paranoid and uneasy can someone please tell me what it is

nah

just google bed bug
they're small and red and flat
I've seen them in some hostels I've stayed at :emo:
Reply 9
Just a joke my best guess would be a woodlouse but you can't really tell by the picture

I want to google woodlouse but I'm truamatised by googling Bed bugs and Centapedes… I'll take your word for it so I can sleep tonight. Cheers! Also it was funny at first but I thought other people might think I'm just messing around :tongue:
Original post by zayn008
I want to google woodlouse but I'm truamatised by googling Bed bugs and Centapedes… I'll take your word for it so I can sleep tonight. Cheers! Also it was funny at first but I thought other people might think I'm just messing around :tongue:

Just my best guess and if it helps you sleep it was a butterfly.
bed bugs are more round and flat rather than long. Although some can be long if they are pregnant.
Reply 12
I've never seen these type of bugs but lately, this year, I've seen them fing a lot, everywhere. I don't understand a sh*t neither of what these disgusting things are. It looks like an small worm. I wanted to send you a pic because it's exactly the same but I can't
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Yanxey
I've never seen these type of bugs but lately, this year, I've seen them fing a lot, everywhere. I don't understand a sh*t neither of what these disgusting things are. It looks like an small worm. I wanted to send you a pic because it's exactly the same but I can't

This thread is old...
No it’s not a bed bug they are round, eitherway it and several of its descendant generations won’t be alive now surely..
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 15
And I'm new to the page...
Looks like a carpet beetle larvae. If so, they’re a pain because they eat through your carpets and clothes.

Latest