The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Has anyone heard about salisbury nursing accomodation?

I was accepted into Bournemouth Uni two weeks ago, and still haven't heard anything from Salisbury accommodation. It worries me as I am supposed to be moving there in like 3 weeks? Has anyone else heard anything?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bluefire66
I was accepted into Bournemouth Uni two weeks ago, and still haven't heard anything from Salisbury accommodation. It worries me as I am supposed to be moving there in like 3 weeks? Has anyone else heard anything?

I spoke to them yesterday and they were being sent out so we should get it end of this week / beginning of next week, fingers crossed!!!! x
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Thank you for telling me! That makes me feel a lot better
Reply 3
I just got the letter, which said I'm in Room 16 in Langley House. Has anyone else heard where they're living yet?
i havent heard yet. im at work so cant check post till later. its making me nervous!!!!
Im in Room 14 Langley House!!!!!
Reply 6
oh good! I was a bit worried no one seemed to be going to Salisbury. I'm going to look at the accommodation on Monday, have you gone to look yet?
Yes its quite spacious actually considering its hospital accommodation. Im taking my TV and gaming consoles. Whats your name? My name is Yana. 😁 xxx
Reply 8
that's good to hear! I think I'll just be taking my laptop to watch Netflix on, haha. My name is Katey:smile: xxx
If you want Katey add me on facebook. Its Yana David. Its a picture of me and my other half, Im the blonde lol xxx
Reply 10
thanks, I'll go and do that now, i'll just have to try to remember my facebook password as its been a while since I went on there, haha xxx
Reply 11
I'm 32 Langley House!
Reply 12
Oh cool! I wonder how big this house is🤔
Reply 13
I know! I can't find a picture of it anywhere, but I know all the kitchens were refurbished last November (there were a load of details online), so we get nice new ones :,) xx
Reply 14
I'm next to you! I'm 31 Langley house! :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by omr1995
I'm next to you! I'm 31 Langley house! :smile:

That's so cool! My name is Polly Branagan-Harris, add me on Facebook if you want to chat before the move! :smile:
Hi,

I'm starting in February and also have a Salisbury placement but I'm going to be living at home in Southampton and commuting. I was wondering if you could answer some burning questions. How soon in the year do you go into placement? And if you know this yet, what type of placement is a typical first one? Sorry I have so many questions!
Reply 17
Original post by jesslimburn
Hi,

I'm starting in February and also have a Salisbury placement but I'm going to be living at home in Southampton and commuting. I was wondering if you could answer some burning questions. How soon in the year do you go into placement? And if you know this yet, what type of placement is a typical first one? Sorry I have so many questions!

Hey! I started in September and start placement on the 9th of Jan, and there isn't a typical first placement but you won't get theatres on its own or critical or emergency care in first year. Everyone gets different first placements, some people get wards, some people get community or nursing/care homes etc :smile: hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all add me on Facebook my names Polly Branagan-Harris :smile:
Original post by Pollybh
Hey! I started in September and start placement on the 9th of Jan, and there isn't a typical first placement but you won't get theatres on its own or critical or emergency care in first year. Everyone gets different first placements, some people get wards, some people get community or nursing/care homes etc :smile: hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all add me on Facebook my names Polly Branagan-Harris :smile:

Thanks so much Polly!! I will add you if you don't mind xx
Hi all can someone help me please I'm due to start in sept and have got Salisbury placement can someone explain how accommodation works please I'm unsure will I live in halls near uni or live in Salisbury accommodation I'm very confused how it works

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending