The Student Room Group

a level resit cost?

Does anyone know roughly how much it costs to resit one unit. I want to resit unit 3 from my English A level and id like to have a rough estimate before I start calling up exam centers.
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
Does anyone know roughly how much it costs to resit one unit. I want to resit unit 3 from my English A level and id like to have a rough estimate before I start calling up exam centers.

Try your old school first, they are likely to be cheapest and may only charge you the exam fees.
Expect to be quoted anything £50-100 per unit.
The ones I am sitting with are private and charge £500 per unit.

Prehaps you can find somewhere cheaper! Since the actual paper cash-in should only be £20.

Which exam board?
Google AQA/edexcel/etc... exam fees and it will be on the exam board website. Centres will charge adminstration fees on top of this.
Original post by NotNotBatman
Which exam board?
Google AQA/edexcel/etc... exam fees and it will be on the exam board website. Centres will charge adminstration fees on top of this.

AQA, I've looked on the website and i can't find anything. Perhaps you could direct me to the right place??
Original post by Applepiex3
The ones I am sitting with are private and charge £500 per unit.

Prehaps you can find somewhere cheaper! Since the actual paper cash-in should only be £20.

omg!!
AQA, I've looked on the website and i can't find anything. Perhaps you could direct me to the right place??

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/library/AQA-ENTRY-FEES-2016-17-BOOKLET.PDF

Page 38/39

Quick Reply

Latest