The Student Room Group

2016 FCA Supervision Graduate Development Programme

Scroll to see replies

Anyone received an offer?
You should all have received your results now, since it's past 19th Feb. You get an email or phone call. In any case if you've not, then call GTI solutions to bug them about getting your result and/or scheduling feedback.
(edited 8 years ago)
Out of interest, as a 2014 Graduate, who is joining in September?
Reply 103
Hey guys! I know this is last year's forum, but I was wondering when the deadline for the motivational questions is? The app deadline this year was 26/11, I submitted my first part juuust on time :/ got through to tests, then had to do the questions and I submitted them yesterday. Do you think that'll be a problem? Really want this job, so working myself into a frenzy :tongue:
Original post by Haq93
Hey guys! I know this is last year's forum, but I was wondering when the deadline for the motivational questions is? The app deadline this year was 26/11, I submitted my first part juuust on time :/ got through to tests, then had to do the questions and I submitted them yesterday. Do you think that'll be a problem? Really want this job, so working myself into a frenzy :tongue:

Hey! Did you apply for the FCA summer internship or graduate program? Also how was the numerical reasoning test, is it similar to the SHL practice test?
Reply 105
Original post by Maryam13
Hey! Did you apply for the FCA summer internship or graduate program? Also how was the numerical reasoning test, is it similar to the SHL practice test?

Hey :smile: I applied for the grad program - the numerical wasn't that bad. I'm afraid I can't remember which provider the test was from, but if you stay calm and practice as much as you can it's not that bad :smile: sorry can't be of more help!
Reply 106
I was wondering if anyone could help me with one thing regarding the FCA AC? I've applied for the S&C program and have my telephone interview next Wednesday - I'm jumping the gun a little, but I may have to go away for a couple of weeks till mid January, do you think I would miss the AC? If I got it of course!
Thank you in advance for the help!
Zara
Original post by Haq93
I was wondering if anyone could help me with one thing regarding the FCA AC? I've applied for the S&C program and have my telephone interview next Wednesday - I'm jumping the gun a little, but I may have to go away for a couple of weeks till mid January, do you think I would miss the AC? If I got it of course!
Thank you in advance for the help!
Zara

Hey Zara; first thing first the schemes are v competitive so if you do go away and miss a possible AC it is possible that another one may not arise etc.

By the way on the FCA grad website when you booked in for the phone interview did you experience any issues with no selections being visible etc.
Reply 108
Original post by enterunsername
Hey Zara; first thing first the schemes are v competitive so if you do go away and miss a possible AC it is possible that another one may not arise etc.

By the way on the FCA grad website when you booked in for the phone interview did you experience any issues with no selections being visible etc.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about :/ I looked into it and it seems that they have ACs up until mid Feb and then everyone finds out in March, so I thought maybe they assess everyone at the end?

Yeah I did :/ just send them an email and they'll fix it for you :smile: I can't remember the email exactly, but I think it's on the portal.
I completed my application for the Supervision Retail Graduate programme. I have booked a trip abroad at 26/01. Is there any possibility to take part in an assessment centre prior to my trip?
Original post by king_ish
I completed my application for the Supervision Retail Graduate programme. I have booked a trip abroad at 26/01. Is there any possibility to take part in an assessment centre prior to my trip?

Has anyone had any form of update after the telephone interviews (assuming completion in Jan or late Dec).

- I have had no confirmation of success, failure
- no assesment centre dates naturally follow

The above is for the Strategy and Comp grad programme.
Reply 111
Hey, I had the same problem - sent them an email and they said they're currently seeing what spaces they have in the program. So maybe send them an email?
Original post by Haq93
Hey, I had the same problem - sent them an email and they said they're currently seeing what spaces they have in the program. So maybe send them an email?

I am sure they will reply back with the same answer you received, they already have had AC's for this programme in dec, so there is likely to be very few if any spaces available.....the thing is they have two programmes still open for applications (and only one to which we can realistically transfer)....but I want S&C as I studied law and it is the best match.

I suppose we just have to be patient....in any case they give very short notice of the AC's.

Good luck.
Original post by Haq93

Just had an email to say that all places for the Strategy and Comp programme are taken. Passed the interview however and have got an offer for a finance AC instead.

V disappointed as the programme was ideal for me....not sure what do do now....may wait until next year and try again.

Check your mail.
Reply 114
Hey, I just got the same email.

Yeah I'm disappointed too, really liked the program!

Did they give you any details about the position by the way? They've told me they have no further details about the position at the moment - which is a bit odd :/

I hope you can find what works best for you :smile:
Original post by Haq93
Hey, I just got the same email.

Yeah I'm disappointed too, really liked the program!

Did they give you any details about the position by the way? They've told me they have no further details about the position at the moment - which is a bit odd :/

I hope you can find what works best for you :smile:

No they stated that they will fill us in on the day (next Wed)...this programme is not on their website, so either they created it recently, or specifically for this occasion or they are just experimenting.

Are you booked in? Good luck either way!

I have one and a half offers at the moment, so unsure about the next steps; I thought I may go along see whats in store for this.
Reply 116
I've heard it's a specific grad program that's a part of their finance department - but it's anyone's guess tbh! I might email them again to see if they have any updates, it's not very easy to prepare with no info on the role :/

Yeah I am - maybe I'll see you there!

Thank you, good luck to you too!
Has anyone heard back from the SRA grad programme?!
Reply 118
Anyone heard anything back from assessment centre yet?
Hey there,

No not yet, have you?

They did say it would be 1 month, just had an AC; so exhuasted as I type on way back.

All the best, who knows they may find space for more than one of us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending