The Student Room Group

Edexcel Unit 5 Biology Jan 2017 Scientific article

When is the scientific article coming out?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
It's out!
Reply 3
Original post by nohaha
It's out!

Yeah I know but thanks anyway
Reply 4
Original post by Wiz1999

Do you have it as a pdf? or a scan? I really can't get it now, and my school didn't receive it yet. Can you help? Thanks :smile: :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by nohaha
Do you have it as a pdf? or a scan? I really can't get it now, and my school didn't receive it yet. Can you help? Thanks :smile: :smile:

Sorry if it was late, was very busy this week.
Reply 6
Anybody up for discussing the questions that might come related to the article?
Original post by nohaha
It's out!

Original post by Wiz1999

Original post by fami4
Anybody up for discussing the questions that might come related to the article?

Hi guys! yes fami4, i'm up! Wanna start a separate thread or stay here?
Reply 8
Original post by nadaezraturner
Hi guys! yes fami4, i'm up! Wanna start a separate thread or stay here?

This thread is good enough. You appearing for 4 & 6 too?
Original post by fami4
This thread is good enough. You appearing for 4 & 6 too?

Yes! How's revision? panicking?
Reply 10
Yes! How's revision? panicking?

Catastrophic. The statistics in unit 6 are so bothersome. I don't know what to do for that. :/
Original post by fami4
Catastrophic. The statistics in unit 6 are so bothersome. I don't know what to do for that. :/

Yes, I KNOW!!!
I'm so confused with Unit 6 i'm so angry, i'm slacking on the past papers so i feel BAD!! Btw I can help you with Q2 if that's what you mean. I already have a resouse that i put on here a few weeks ago. I will link you to it. and i have another document on my computer if you want that too! What is bothering you?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/diagrams/unit-6-4
Here you go.
This is more of a summary because i was panicking the time i did this and i wanted like the summary on a glance.
P.S. Memorise the order of the essay question (red boxes), if you follow this order least mark you get is an 8 :wink:
Reply 14
Yes, I KNOW!!!
I'm so confused with Unit 6 i'm so angry, i'm slacking on the past papers so i feel BAD!! Btw I can help you with Q2 if that's what you mean. I already have a resouse that i put on here a few weeks ago. I will link you to it. and i have another document on my computer if you want that too! What is bothering you?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/diagrams/unit-6-4
Here you go.
This is more of a summary because i was panicking the time i did this and i wanted like the summary on a glance.
P.S. Memorise the order of the essay question (red boxes), if you follow this order least mark you get is an 8 :wink:

Damn, you're putting a good effort in this. :| I wonder what you even have to be angry about. My procrastination doesn't even allow me to do these stuffs. I meant the T-test, degree of freedom and blah blah, as in question 2 like you said.

This article is going to have questions related to muscles, phosphorylation etc I guess.
Original post by fami4
Damn, you're putting a good effort in this. :| I wonder what you even have to be angry about. My procrastination doesn't even allow me to do these stuffs. I meant the T-test, degree of freedom and blah blah, as in question 2 like you said.

This article is going to have questions related to muscles, phosphorylation etc I guess.

Hi, take a look at page 2 on this document, for the Statistical Tests. I copied these notes from a guy on another forum so they're not mine!
Reply 16
Hi, take a look at page 2 on this document, for the Statistical Tests. I copied these notes from a guy on another forum so they're not mine!

Yeah, I saw this somewhere, thanks though. What about the article then? Did you go through it?
Reply 17
I really need questions which can come from the unit 5 article. Can any of you please help? :smile:
Original post by fami4
Yeah, I saw this somewhere, thanks though. What about the article then? Did you go through it?

Original post by Aim98
I really need questions which can come from the unit 5 article. Can any of you please help? :smile:

I did. I highlighted some of the text i thought could be potential questions, I still haven't written these qs down, maybe i will by tomorrow hopefully. I'll make sure i post them here and then we can discuss answers.

Do you think we could like do 20 paragraphs a time. Like start by the first 20 and then get all people in this thread to post what they think could be potential questions! What do you guys think? I'll send you mine tomorrow maybe. I'm just waiting on other people on this thread to be active.

Where are you guys?
Reply 19
Yeah we can do 20 paragraphs at a time. I am also working on my list of questions..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending