The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous-lady
LIES! I love how you randomly pulled out a percentage and just made things up. I am a brown woman (British/English by birth) and the women in my family either date white, black, oriental or mixed-race. WE do not discriminate.

Trey Songz is an eye candy.

You aren't going to stop until you necro every south asain race thread on the website huh?
Temperatures are fairly high down there
Original post by supercrazy
I don't know man but as a black man they turn me up :smile:. So south Asian girls on TSR, do you like black guys ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes we do. If a girl likes you she will be with you no matter what. And I'm glad they turn you up 😊
Original post by Neurosurgery
Yes we do. If a girl likes you she will be with you no matter what. And I'm glad they turn you up 😊

Lul i know now but i dont care anymore XD
LIES! I love how you randomly pulled out a percentage and just made things up. I am a brown woman (British/English by birth) and the women in my family either date white, black, oriental or mixed-race. WE do not discriminate.

She's not making things up.

I have approached a lot of Asian girls and I would agree with those numbers.

One thing that annoys me about Asian girls is that they don't appreciate aesthetics when they see it. I used to do better with Asian girls compared to white girls before I used to go gym. Now that i'm not in bad shape there are times I can attract really good looking white girls based on looks alone, but I cannot attract quality Asian women based solely on looks.

If an Asian girl is checking me out, usually her facial expression looks wary like she thinks i'm a player or something. This usually puts me off her, I can't be bothered jumping through hoops trying to move to no skeptical girls. It's a shame though as typically I get on with Asians better ....

I have noticed that my look appeals more to promiscuous looking girls than downtoearth girls ...and this I think may be why Asian girls are not that smitten over me. I can only at times attract promiscuous looking hot white girls, I cannot attract the hot downtoearth white girls :frown:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
My boyfriend is black.

:colone:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Thank you larry, I couldn't have done it without you larry.

Spoiler

ok magnesia whatever you say

Original post by Saba XD
You don't seem like a Larry to me.

uncanny resemblance if you ask me

:toofunny:
Cheered me up, so here's a rep :biggrin:
Skin colour is not an issue for me!:h:
Reply 209
Original post by Baniazz
Skin colour is not an issue for me!:h:

Would you date a dark Indian? They are discriminated against in India and seen as
ugly?

Attachment not found

Attachment not found
I don't have any preferences. I've liked black, white and Asian guys before.
sigh.

I'm a baby-faced south asian girl, and I want to be east asian so so so badly. They have amazing skin and hair.

Spoiler

Reply 212
Original post by Anonymous
sigh.

I'm a baby-faced south asian girl, and I want to be east asian so so so badly. They have amazing skin and hair.

Spoiler

You want to become another race, just because you think you are homely? Trust me, not all East Asians are pretty. Many dislike their small nose and small eyes. It could be that you are depressed and have no self esteem and only THINK you are ugly. Depressed people always twist positive things into negative things. Here is a thread praising South Asians for their beauty and yet you still find something to complain about? The problem lies with your mind, not with your race.

This is baby faced South Asian. Does she look like you?

Attachment not found
When I worked for the council back in 2013, my favorite person in the office I was based in was a young woman who said she is from Singapore. :coma:
Original post by tapir
You want to become another race, just because you think you are homely? Trust me, not all East Asians are pretty. Many dislike their small nose and small eyes. It could be that you are depressed and have no self esteem and only THINK you are ugly. Depressed people always twist positive things into negative things. Here is a thread praising South Asians for their beauty and yet you still find something to complain about? The problem lies with your mind, not with your race.

This is baby faced South Asian. Does she look like you?

Attachment not found

I know I KNOW. It's silly. But K-pop does NOT help, have you seen those girls??

Nope, not really. I have a round face, and small eyes and really chubby cheeks. I have very small lips too (VERY small). This girl's eyes are like those you read in books the "big, round eyes which you could drown in." I, on the other hand, have small, microscopic slit-eyes .

Oh well. Can't have everything.

Nope, not really. I have a round face, and small eyes and really chubby cheeks. I have very small lips too (VERY small). This girl's eyes are like those you read in books the "big, round eyes which you could drown in." I, on the other hand, have small, microscopic slit-eyes .

Kpop girls all have plastic surgery... it's a horrible system...

Be happy with who you are :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 216

Korean pop stars have plastic surgery, tons of makeup, and they also use Photoshop to airbrush out any imperfections. If you want to know what real Koreans look like, look at photos of North Koreans. They're too poor to afford plastic surgery. Most can't even afford anesthesia.

You have an inferiority complex. It's obvious since you look to people who had plastic surgery for the standard of beauty. They are fake and all look the same. A lot of people think that celebrities are more attractive than normal people. Wrong. They can simply afford better make up artists than you can. Without their makeup they look like average people for the most part. Look up your favorite female celebrities from the UK or Hollywood, and type their names into google + the words "no make-up". You will see that they are fake, too. They use makeup to look perfect, but they are like everyone else.

I suggest you read this article. It will help you understand:
http://scottwesterfeld.com/blog/2013/05/photographs-arent-real/
Original post by tapir
Would you date a dark Indian? They are discriminated against in India and seen as
ugly?

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

I`d like to be friends.:smile:
Reply 218
Original post by Baniazz
I`d like to be friends.:smile:

:\
ye
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending