The Student Room Group

PAID English proof-reading

Hi there!
I am a Spanish part-time PhD and I need someone to proof-read my thesis in English. Both my supervisor and examiner are native speakers so it needs to sound "good" in English (i.e. avoid typical odd order of words made by non-native speakers, etc.).

Payment and Method:
I will give a chapter, pay for it by bank transfer, give another one, and so on so forth. I need this to be done over the next month so by the end of January I will make a final thesis submission.
The file is a pdf. You can comment on it with sticky notes but I am open to try other methods.

Topic:
The thesis is on transport economics and econometrics. It would be great to have someone with that background, but it is not indispensable. The thesis is about 48000 words.

So if you are or know someone who could be interested, please send me a message with your academic background and a quote :-)

Have a good break!
Damn, seems good. It's a shame I'm not an economist! Defo good for an English/Lit grad
Reply 2
Original post by russianrainbows1
Damn, seems good. It's a shame I'm not an economist! Defo good for an English/Lit grad

Ideally an economist-statistician would be better but it is fine if you are not. If you are interested send me a private message with your availability and quote!
Reply 3
Did you manage to get your thesis proofread? And how much did it cost you?

It would be great if you could let me know what your experience was with getting your thesis proofread.

Looking forward to hearing from you :smile:. Thanks.

Original post by Rubenba
Ideally an economist-statistician would be better but it is fine if you are not. If you are interested send me a private message with your availability and quote!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending