The Student Room Group

How much revision should I do this holiday?(AS)

I have barely done anything so far
Original post by SuperHuman98
I have barely done anything so far

More than nothing, less than everything.
You should reading through your notes and looking at the spec for each subject and you should be going through past paper questions. My advice would be start this very minute after you've read this :smile:
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
You should reading through your notes and looking at the spec for each subject and you should be going through past paper questions. My advice would be start this very minute after you've read this :smile:

I got this just need to do my hwk first xD
I got this just need to do my hwk first xD

:smile: What subjects do you do and what year are you in
:smile: What subjects do you do and what year are you in

12 Gov&pol,Geography,History,English
O ok. If you were doing any science subjects I would've been VERY worried xD
O ok. If you were doing any science subjects I would've been VERY worried xD

my subjects are tough aswell :tongue:
Start on the 1st of January

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nerdling_CompSci
Start on the 1st of January

Posted from TSR Mobile

I should start now because I dont have anything to do besides waste time on youtube,play cod, or chill on TSR
my subjects are tough aswell :tongue:

Yes true I guess im only telling you from a science point of view :smile:
I'm in the same boat as you. Do as much as you can. Try to be completely secure with everythig you've learnt so far, that's what I'm doing. I take Biology, Physics and Maths.
I should start now because I dont have anything to do besides waste time on youtube,play cod, or chill on TSR

I'll probably start on the 5th but that bc I'm a procrastinator XD Good luck revising
I do History, Geography and English Lit and I started today- started reading a book for the New Year that we're studying! I'll probably do a bit each day and start creating my notes for History etc.. Especially seeing I have PPE's on the week commencing 16th Jan!

I'm in Year 13 however- so if I were you I'd say create your revision notes and write up what you have studied over the past four months :smile: that way you can use these notes when it comes to exam season too in May :smile:
Yes true I guess im only telling you from a science point of view :smile:

What tips do you have for science A-levels?
Original post by GetsAHairyChest
What tips do you have for science A-levels?

Well I do aqa a2 biology so I would you to use my resources (based on the aqa spec) which are found when you click on 'see more' in the box on the right that says 'study resources'. After that click on 'a level' and then use the two drop down boxes. Then use the filter on the left hand side to get the resources that you want on a particular topic. My resources have my name on them and they have long titles. Alternatively you can make a get revising account which is free.
https://getrevising.co.uk/
Once you've looked at my resources then you can practise exam papers.

I also do aqa a2 chemistry and have not made any resources but just on NMR of carbon and hydrogen at a2 as I just write down notes from the spec and I practise exam papers. If you want me to make any resources on some topics then I wouldn't mind. :smile:

I make resources because I teach other people in my college and online :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest