The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

February 2017 Bristol UWE nursing

Hi I'm Amy, I'm starting children's nursing at Bristol UWE in February 2017, is anyone else doing the same course? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi I'm pamela I'm starting aswell in febuary on children's nursing are you staying on campus?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by AmyVMorgan
Hi I'm Amy, I'm starting children's nursing at Bristol UWE in February 2017, is anyone else doing the same course? :smile:

Hey, I've been told to apply for accommodation in October, have you got accommodation yet? Do you know anyone else going in for February as well??
Hey i have already applied for accommodation but i was told i wouldnt hear back from them untill december and no i dont
Reply 4
Original post by Pamela watson
Hey i have already applied for accommodation but i was told i wouldnt hear back from them untill december and no i dont

It won't let me apply for accommodation because I don't have my student ID yet, do you have yours? How old are you ??
Oo really i applied when they sent me a link through email once i had found out i had got on the course and i am 21 what about you?
Reply 6
accomodation told me I should just wait for my student ID and I'm 18, 19 in two days :wink:
Ookay happy birthday in two days. Maybe if youve jus received your grade that might be why because i already had them i wouldnt worry about it im sure they know when u should apply
Reply 8
Hi all i'm Jae and I'm starting general adult nursing and UWE,
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by AmyVMorgan
accomodation told me I should just wait for my student ID and I'm 18, 19 in two days :wink:

I had an email telling me to apply for accommodation, telling me to do it with my welcome ID :smile:
Reply 10
Has anyone got an offer for accommodation yet? For the February 2017 intake?
Reply 11
hello I am starting also in February for adult nursing, when can you apply for a student id as I haven't had any emails to do with this?!
Reply 12
Has anyone been given their accomodation offer yet? I've been given a room within the student village, on Frenchay Campus & am worrying that travelling to Glenside may be an issue.
Reply 13
I've been given a room in walls court park on frenchay campus and so will also be travelling to Glenside campus, the email said there is a regular bus to do this journey but I'm not sure how long it takes
Reply 14
Hello! My name is Rachel and I'm starting Adult Nursing in Feb!

I'm very excited! Which area has everyone got there placements?
Would be nice to get to know some people beforehand!
Reply 15
Original post by rh846
Hello! My name is Rachel and I'm starting Adult Nursing in Feb!

I'm very excited! Which area has everyone got there placements?
Would be nice to get to know some people beforehand!

Hi I'm Jae! I haven't been given my placements yet but I do know my accommodation is on the Glenside campus! :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by bthom19
Has anyone been given their accomodation offer yet? I've been given a room within the student village, on Frenchay Campus & am worrying that travelling to Glenside may be an issue.

I've been given accommodation on Glenside! I was also worried about the travel between Frenchay and Glenside but apparently there are regular busses between the campus'
Reply 17
Original post by JCrimbo
Hi I'm Jae! I haven't been given my placements yet but I do know my accommodation is on the Glenside campus! :smile:

Hi Jae! I'm so excited to start! Do you live very far away then?
Reply 18
Original post by rh846
Hi Jae! I'm so excited to start! Do you live very far away then?

Same! Yeah I live in Wales so its quite a distance for me! :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by JCrimbo
Same! Yeah I live in Wales so its quite a distance for me! :biggrin:

That is quite a distance! When do you move to Bristol?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending