The Student Room Group

What is the best question you've ever been asked?

Have you ever been asked a question that is really great or shocking or absurd that it is now one of the best questions you've ever been asked?

This question can be anything, from academic to deeply personal, on a small or large scale. This question can be completely random. Just share the question and perhaps explain why it is the best. Perhaps you might even get some answers to the question!

Currently my best question is a tie between: 1) My uni asked me 'Would you like to accept this scholarship offer?' And 2) My dad asked me 'Should we get this dog?'

To me they were questions that meant a lot in my life. So whilst the questions are that challenging or funny, they were important questions for me.
How much rep gems do you have?

Spoiler

Are you circumcised and can I see?
Why?
To anything said, little kids love this question. Always have to think of ways to end the questioning
Original post by l'etranger
Are you circumcised and can I see?

Was it a man or woman that asked?

I remember in PE in like year 6, I was wearing some very tight shorts and this girl said to me "how come you're circumcised?", I was like "I beg your pardon?", to which she replied "I can see that you're circumcised through your shorts".

I genuinely started to wonder if I actually was circumcised and if my life was a lie :rofl:

(instead I think she was just an ill-informed pervert.)
Original post by Palmyra
Was it a man or woman that asked?

I remember in PE in like year 6, I was wearing some very tight shorts and this girl said to me "how come you're circumcised?", I was like "I beg your pardon?", to which she replied "I can see that you're circumcised through your shorts".

I genuinely started to wonder if I actually was circumcised and if my life was a lie :rofl:

(instead I think she was just an ill-informed pervert.)

It was a woman :smug:

How tight were those badboys?
Reply 6
"What is the best question you've ever been asked?"
Reply 7
"Why do you say having OCD is so bad when all ot makes you do is wash your hands a lot?"

Ffs:facepalm:

Just one of the many questions I've been asked relating to that subject and each question has came from a bloody misconception. I don't mind being asked questions so I can set the record straight and inform people about what the condition actually is but that question came from someone who was apparently 'informed' on what the condition actually is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was a woman :smug:

How tight were those badboys?

How did you respond? You should have asked her to find out for herself (but in a wittier way) :wink:

i think i must have had to borrow them from lost and found or whatever it's called, they must have been for girls (further evidence of government sanctioned cross-dressing which leads to homosexuality (probably))
Original post by Palmyra
How did you respond? You should have asked her to find out for herself (but in a wittier way) :wink:

i think i must have had to borrow them from lost and found or whatever it's called, they must have been for girls (further evidence of government sanctioned cross-dressing which leads to homosexuality (probably))

At the time I was quite shy and geeky so I blushed and said nothing, but eventually she did get to see for herself...

Holy **** :rofl: Your PE teacher made you dress up as a girl, in front of actual girls, what sort of perverted school was this? At least you weren't prancing around in a speedo by choice.
Original post by Palmyra
they must have been for girls

easy mistake

for you
At the time I was quite shy and geeky so I blushed and said nothing, but eventually she did get to see for herself...

:smug:

Holy **** :rofl: Your PE teacher made you dress up as a girl, in front of actual girls, what sort of perverted school was this? At least you weren't prancing around in a speedo by choice.

girl's shorts aren't particularly distinguishable tbf, it's still black shorts, just a bit tighter
Original post by Palmyra
:smug:

Mashallah :wink:

Original post by Palmyra
girl's shorts aren't particularly distinguishable tbf, it's still black shorts, just a bit tighter

I love how you have the mods by the balls ^^ banned

Quick Reply

Latest