The Student Room Group

EPQ Science Examples AQA

Anyone have any example AQA EPQs, preferably based on scientific topics, which I can view for structure and production log layout.
Any help would be much appreciated

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BackLumbarJack
Anyone have any example AQA EPQs, preferably based on scientific topics, which I can view for structure and production log layout.
Any help would be much appreciated

Hi,

I'm quite happy to send you mine, it is a physics/chemistry one based on nanoparticles and it's an essay rather than a product or an experiment. It isn't the best but I did get an A* in the end- I think it was because I put lots of detail into the production log. :smile:
I did my EPQ (5000 word essay style) on a geology/palaeontology topic, which may be helpful? I got an A for it, so it could've been better but it's still decent :smile:
Original post by VioletPhillippo
Hi,

I'm quite happy to send you mine, it is a physics/chemistry one based on nanoparticles and it's an essay rather than a product or an experiment. It isn't the best but I did get an A* in the end- I think it was because I put lots of detail into the production log. :smile:

That would be phenomenal!! A 6500 word essay or what not really seems a daunting feat for a science and maths guy like me.... but im sure your example will really help so thanks!!
Original post by Leviathan1741
I did my EPQ (5000 word essay style) on a geology/palaeontology topic, which may be helpful? I got an A for it, so it could've been better but it's still decent :smile:

Anythings helpful for me right now, to assess the source integration into the textual body as this is an element which is completely new to me
Original post by BackLumbarJack
That would be phenomenal!! A 6500 word essay or what not really seems a daunting feat for a science and maths guy like me.... but im sure your example will really help so thanks!!

Hiya,

Would you be able to give me an email so that I can send it to you? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Leviathan1741

Could you send me that too?Thx
Reply 7
Hi,

Hey please can you send it me too I would appreciate it
Hi,

hi please could you help me as I am doing an epq on a scientific topic and I have no idea as to how to structure it. therefore please can you send me yours.
I would really appreciate it if you can help me and I will
assure you that I will not be copying as mines is based on a surgical process
Hi,

could you send it to me?
Hi,

Hey would you mind sending me yours? Doing mine on CRISPR, would be useful to see the style and layout of other science epq projects, thanks! :smile:
Reply 11
Could you send me your EPQ?
Hi,

Can I see this too as I'm also doing a science based EPQ? Im struggling to structure as I don't want it to go into too much detail e.g descriptive of nano-particles (in your case) instead be discursive (answering the question itself).
Reply 13
Hi, I would be very very grateful if you could send it to me as well, I'm completing mine on diseases and have found very few examples of scientific EPQ's.
Hi
would anyone be willing to share their science based EPQ essay with me too ?
I’m doing mine in antimicrobial resistance and struggling with format of essay and how much background stuff to include ?
Thanks
Original post by AGBF
Could you send me that too?Thx

Hi, im doing mine o climate change would you be able to send me yours too as im struggling with AO2
Hi,

Hi, I am doing a Science EPQ and this would be great! Could you please send me this? Thank you X
Hi,

Hi, would you mind sending me your epq log and essay please? I am doing a biology and physics based one and would really want to have some guide to construct the log? A
Reply 18
Hi,

Hey, could you please me the log book for your essay? My topic isn't scientific but I would love to see what an A* eqp looks like.

Thanks in advance
Hi, I'm quite happy to send you mine, it is a physics/chemistry one based on nanoparticles and it's an essay rather than a product or an experiment. It isn't the best but I did get an A* in the end- I think it was because I put lots of detail into the production log. :smile:

Hi it would be great if you could send me your EPQ, I would like to know how an A* essay looks like!! Thanks a lot
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending