The Student Room Group

Ecology vs Human Biology - which area of Biology interests you the most [POLL]

Poll

Favourite area of Biology?

As we all know, Biology taught at GCSE/A-level is broad and it covers things from ecosystems to organelles within cells.

With that being said, which area interests you the most and why? :holmes:
Original post by James A
As we all know, Biology taught at GCSE/A-level is broad and it covers things from ecosystems to organelles within cells.

With that being said, which area interests you the most and why? :holmes:

Human Biology for definite.
I study edexcel GCSE Biology, and ecology can be easy, but very boring.
Human Biology is a lot more interesting because you get to understand how your own body works, and I guess to be able to relate to what you are learning makes the subject more interesting and understandable.
Human biology definitely :smile:
Reply 3
Human Biology
Reply 4
Ecology, it teaches about relationship among all life on earth and the different structure and function in organisms.
Reply 5
Original post by Rana1997
Ecology, it teaches about relationship among all life on earth and the different structure and function in organisms.

:s-smilie:
In terms of the choice is given, ecology. Liked to learn so much about the biotic and abiotic and thus interactions between animals and surroundings. But my favorite at all was and is genetics and everything what has to do with cytology. :smile:
Human biology all the way but also I would like to say gas exchange in fish, insects and plants. Ecology is boring in my opinion
Reply 8
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
Human biology all the way but also I would like to say gas exchange in fish, insects and plants. Ecology is boring in my opinion

:doctor:
Soil. It's been eroding since we started farming. You will see soil erosion mentioned everywhere but I guarantee you have not noticed until now. It's in Harper Lees books set in 1935, at the end of the industrial revolution.
Original post by Rana1997

Could you name some examples, please? cannot remember I have ever learnt such things in ecology.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending