Original post by Little Popcorns
you're not funny.

yeah you're gross with your little arm lump too

PC alert^^^^^
Original post by JamesN88
PC alert^^^^^
Sorry for interrupting the ********
Nah I'm snowed under with work, didn't even have a beer for the cup final. :frown:

I totally get ya and that's why I can't wait for this exam **** to be done so I can get pissed out my ears
But are you a ManUnited fan? ...
Original post by 0to100
I totally get ya and that's why I can't wait for this exam **** to be done so I can get pissed out my ears
But are you a ManUnited fan? ...

Yeah I am. I thought it was a bit harsh ditching LVG within an hour of lifting the cup.
you're not funny.

yeah you're gross with your little arm lump too

[video="youtube;3TKK6d3-h2U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKK6d3-h2U[/video]
Yeah I am. I thought it was a bit harsh ditching LVG within an hour of lifting the cup.

Lol I'm not even arsed about them but apparently mourinho is stepping in so. Van gaal lost nani, rafe, vanpersie...total bellend lol not that I'm fussed, I'm an AVFC boy :wink:
Original post by WoodyMKC
[video="youtube;3TKK6d3-h2U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKK6d3-h2U[/video]

I always knew you were The Mask! See this is what happens when you eat girls bum hole.
I always knew you were The Mask! See this is what happens when you eat girls bum hole.

You turn green and become crazy and funny?
You turn green and become crazy and funny?
yep - ill basically
1463874795427.jpg
Bump for lolz.
hahaha
Bump for lolz.

Man's clearly trying to get another go in this year's Funniest Thread Of The Year competition.
:ahee:
(edited 7 years ago)
Been playing on online game with a woman - I'm up to level 26, but she's only level 12. She really wants me in her clan to help her level, but I can't find the heart to tell her that she's only going to hold me back from leveling up myself.

Any advice???

Take all the reps😂😂😂
clickbait as **** lol.:colonhash:
thought she wanted to pull a 26 yr old. :colone:
Original post by Davalla
Man's clearly trying to get another go in this year's Funniest Thread Of The Year competition. :ahee:

Tbh I just want a 200 rep OP under my belt :cookie:

EDIT: I win :thumbsup:
(edited 7 years ago)
Tbh I just want a 200 rep OP under my belt :cookie:
ur welcome :wink:
Been playing on online game with a woman - I'm up to level 26, but she's only level 12. She really wants me in her clan to help her level, but I can't find the heart to tell her that she's only going to hold me back from leveling up myself.

Any advice???

Genius
Original post by prazzyjazzy
ur welcome :wink:

Actually mate you're #202, no prizes for you :nah:
Oy a broch, not this thread again.

Latest