The Student Room Group

I'm a black girl, in her 2nd year of uni AMA

Ask me anything about university course...ucas...second year of university? Or personal questions 😁✌🏾

Scroll to see replies

Which uni? Which course?
I go to St.Marys university, Twickenham and I study nutrition :smile: plus I play rugby obviously 😜
Personal q: what do you think of black guys and woman? I know it's a generalisation but I got with a black guy from Nigeria and everyone is saying he's probably a player...
Original post by BritneySmith
I go to St.Marys university, Twickenham and I study nutrition :smile: plus I play rugby obviously 😜

Never heard of it. How big is the Uni?
Original post by BreatheDeep
Personal q: what do you think of black guys and woman? I know it's a generalisation but I got with a black guy from Nigeria and everyone is saying he's probably a player...

Hey :smile: well for me personally I have never been with a black man I don't think I ever well...as I do not like their attitude towards women in general and I don't find them attractive. I only date white men (I have my reasons, everyone says peference is different) :smile:

I would say to you to follow your heart and just learn if it does go wrong do not listen to people just listen to your family only as your happiness is what is important in this life. 😆✌🏾
Original post by citibankrec
Never heard of it. How big is the Uni?

Oh right it's in Twickenham, in south west London this is where most of the top England rugby games take place :smile: and its an average sized uni only has one campus this is it in my message :smile:IMG_0305.PNG
Ask me anything about university course...ucas...second year of university? Or personal questions 😁✌🏾

Why did you say " I'm a black girl "
Original post by ckfeister
Why did you say " I'm a black girl "

Because people tend to ask me what race I am due to my name lol 😂
Hey :smile: well for me personally I have never been with a black man I don't think I ever well...as I do not like their attitude towards women in general and I don't find them attractive. I only date white men (I have my reasons, everyone says peference is different) :smile:

I would say to you to follow your heart and just learn if it does go wrong do not listen to people just listen to your family only as your happiness is what is important in this life. 😆✌🏾

Wow! So it's not just a rumour? What do you mean by their attitude to woman? Thing is what I find attractive is how interested in me they seem and how flirtatious and confident they are. Some black guys are more religious and the church goer type? Is their a particular country that is worse or?

Aww that's really sweet thank you. Tbh I think he is just after sex but I find him so attractive
Yeah of course black people has culture but each is different depends on which country they are from :smile: plus everyone's different:smile: I live in London so I'm only surrounded by black people when I'm at home but when I'm at university it is predominantly white which is better for me :biggrin:
Wow! So it's not just a rumour? What do you mean by their attitude to woman? Thing is what I find attractive is how interested in me they seem and how flirtatious and confident they are. Some black guys are more religious and the church goer type? Is their a particular country that is worse or?

Aww that's really sweet thank you. Tbh I think he is just after sex but I find him so attractive

No it's not a rumour lol haha I mean black guys treat white women a lot better than they treat black women it's a fact lol that's why black women are going for other races lol every black guy is different:smile: if you like him go for it :smile: but just make sure he isn't using you don't have sex with him until he proves he isn't worthy to have you :smile:
Reply 12
Why did you mention that you are black?
Original post by Recont
Why did you mention that you are black?

Have you encountered any racism during your time at uni because of your skin colour?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15

Interesting...
Original post by ChrisD0
Have you encountered any racism during your time at uni because of your skin colour?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I haven't :smile: my university is very friendly and everyone knows everyone because it's a small campus :smile: I'm planning to go to Warwick university to study another degree after this one :smile:
are you a virgin?
Do you usually go for black guys?
Do you experience racism?
Why did you mention the fact you are black?
Do you pay £9000 tuition fees?
How are you finding your course?
Reply 19

It is a rumour, simply adding the word generally doesn't make it ok. There are guys who are players regardless of their colour tbh. ****boys are of all universal races 😂
"Is there a particular country that is worse or' - are you being serious?

Quick Reply

Latest