The Student Room Group

I'm scared my new BF will have a small penis.

I'm a girl and I've slept with one person before, who was pretty average regarding penis length, if not a tiny bit longer than average.

I'm currently seeing this guy and whilst I am in no way frigid and am perfectly happy for him to touch me intimately, I am scared to touch him. Purely because, as horrible as it sounds, I'm scared of being disappointed by his package.

What on earth am I going to do? I'm scared to touch him down there for fear of what I'll find. Any advice, anyone?

Scroll to see replies

you're "scared to touch him... because... [you're] scared of being disappointed by his package"

whew :rofl:
Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leeds to suffering.
Just do it XD What's the worst that can happen? Find a vagina... Now that would be something to be scared of!
Reply 4
Well, ermmm, difficult one this.
Maybe get to know him a lot more so if it is less than average then it'll likely be more inconsequential cause you're emotionally invested?
85% of women are happy with the partner's penis size. That's a good percentage. Good luck.
LOL first find out if he actually does have a small penis and then think about what to do cause right now it's 50/50 as you don't know yet right?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl and I've slept with one person before, who was pretty average regarding penis length, if not a tiny bit longer than average.

I'm currently seeing this guy and whilst I am in no way frigid and am perfectly happy for him to touch me intimately, I am scared to touch him. Purely because, as horrible as it sounds, I'm scared of being disappointed by his package.

What on earth am I going to do? I'm scared to touch him down there for fear of what I'll find. Any advice, anyone?

That is rather shallow, not the size but what you do with it is what counts. Let the poor guy go if that is the way you think so he can go with someone who isn't as shallow.
Reply 7
Original post by Mr Smurf
Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leeds to suffering.

Doesnt seem like the force is strong with this one
Reply 8
Knew this would be the reaction. Ah well, worth a try.

You need to visit sortmylifeout.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
Knew this would be the reaction. Ah well, worth a try.
For all you know, he might be worried that sex with you might be like throwing a hot dog down a corridor :colonhash:
Original post by Tootles
For all you know, he might be worried that sex with you might be like throwing a hot dog down a corridor :colonhash:

I was literally just gonna say this .

Small penis or wide vag
Accepting your premise that finding a small penis would be a dealbreaker (you're perfectly entitled to judge guys however you want), I would say that it's better to find out as quickly as possible so that you can decide how you actually feel about it and move on. This is a case where keeping important knowledge from yourself only makes things worse for you in the long run. And prolonging the relationship if you think there's a good chance you'll want to break up once you start getting intimate is unfair to your partner.

That said, average is average, and (unless you know something you haven't told us) average is the most probable size for him to have. He could be extremely large or extremely small but either of those are far less likely.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Dump him so someone else can appreciate his small penis then.
...why are you assuming he'll have a small penis though? what's causing you to think it?
a lot of girls tend to underestimate me, for instance, because I'm short and my hands are small
but I've made girls genuinely gasp in the bedroom when I've whipped it out
connecting penis to things like height and hands is like connecting breast sizes to shoe sizes.
Original post by Lavaridge
Accepting your premise that finding a small penis would be a dealbreaker (you're perfectly entitled to judge guys however you want), I would say that it's better to find out as quickly as possible so that you can decide how you actually feel about it and move on. This is a case where keeping important knowledge from yourself only makes things worse for you in the long run. And prolonging the relationship if you think there's a good chance you'll want to break up once you start getting intimate is unfair to your partner.

That said, average is average, and (unless you know something you haven't told us) average is the most probable size for him to have. He could be extremely large or extremely small but either of those are far less likely.

Thanks for the helpful advice. That is definitely true, I should just get it over with and find out. I don't know why I've built it into such a big deal in my head.

Original post by sleepysnooze
...why are you assuming he'll have a small penis though? what's causing you to think it?
a lot of girls tend to underestimate me, for instance, because I'm short and my hands are small
connecting penis to things like height and hands is like connecting breast sizes to shoe sizes.

Not sure. I guess because I've had a good time with him so far that I'm expecting there to be a downside! We're well-suited to each other and he's tall with big hands. It would be so typical to start feeling him up and discover he's below average. It feels like an inevitable thing to happen to me.

You've only slept with one person.
Why would that make a difference about how big he is.
If he's slept with more girls than you, how would you feel if he compares you to his previous partners?
Original post by sleepysnooze

They only want to change the towels and straighten the counterpane.
How old are you both? Maybe you are just craving a really big one Why not go out with a black guy or something.
I'm scared my new gf will have a loose vagina :frown: