The Student Room Group

Capgemini - Graduate scheme 2017

Hi, just passed the application + testing

Been invited for a telephone interview...

was wondering if anyone else got invited?
what sort of questions they asked? competency or strength based ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone been invited to the assessment centre?

surely some people have applied.........
Reply 2
Original post by manny0121
Anyone been invited to the assessment centre?

surely some people have applied.........

I've been told I've been successful for the telephone interview and I will be informed about the next stage soon.

What scheme did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by KM.
I've been told I've been successful for the telephone interview and I will be informed about the next stage soon.

Original post by KM.

Finally a reply! :smile:

I applied for an applications consultant.

What about your self?

What location did you apply for?

Just waiting for an assessment centre date now
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Finally a reply! :smile:

I applied for an applications consultant.

What about your self?

What location did you apply for?

Just waiting for an assessment centre date now

I applied for the Financial Services Graduate programme, in London.

Yeah, same here. I received the email about me passing the telephone interview 2 days go. When did you?
Reply 5
Original post by KM.
I applied for the Financial Services Graduate programme, in London.

Yeah, same here. I received the email about me passing the telephone interview 2 days go. When did you?

I was told i passed the telephone interview on the 11th of november

I applied for the March intake... so im guessing my AC will be late jan/early feb

which intake did you apply for?
Reply 6
I was told i passed the telephone interview on the 11th of november

I applied for the March intake... so im guessing my AC will be late jan/early feb

which intake did you apply for?

Yeah probably. I applied for the September intake.

Let me know if you hear anything and i'll do the same. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by KM.
Yeah probably. I applied for the September intake.

Let me know if you hear anything and i'll do the same. :smile:

will do
Reply 8
Hey guys, congrats on getting through to the AC. I just booked my telephone interview for next week, do you have any tips on what kind of questions they'll be asking?
Reply 9
Original post by lloynd
Hey guys, congrats on getting through to the AC. I just booked my telephone interview for next week, do you have any tips on what kind of questions they'll be asking?

hi just basic questions, why you want the role, what you can bring etc;

its more of a conversation than an interview

let us know how you get on
Reply 10
hi just basic questions, why you want the role, what you can bring etc;

its more of a conversation than an interview

let us know how you get on

Ok that doesn't sound too bad then, I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks! :smile:
Hi guys,

Just booked my telephone interview for Business Analysis, anyone else going for that?

Also i've been trying to find more information at the salary and benefits but there is a real lack of information, does anyone have an idea on what the salary is?
Reply 12
Original post by Gingerdom
Hi guys,

Just booked my telephone interview for Business Analysis, anyone else going for that?

Also i've been trying to find more information at the salary and benefits but there is a real lack of information, does anyone have an idea on what the salary is?

I've gone for the Test Analyst role but Business Analysis was my second choice.

I can't seem to find much info on their website on the salary offered but this website could give you a good idea as to what you'll be offered:

http://www.thejobcrowd.com/employer/capgemini/salary

There's also a page on their website that explains the benefits too:

https://www.uk.capgemini.com/careers/your-career-path/benefits-of-working-at-capgemini

Hope your interview goes well, I'm still waiting to hear back about mine :smile:
Reply 13
just got an email for an potential assessment centre next week....! I thought they would give more notice tbh lol
just got an email for an potential assessment centre next week....! I thought they would give more notice tbh lol

Yeah its mental. They did the same to me but I have an exam on the date they offered me so I can't go, I emailed them explaining that I would like to re-arrange because I have an exam and they haven't got back to me. It's been 4 days and I've heard nothing from them
Reply 15
Original post by Gingerdom
Yeah its mental. They did the same to me but I have an exam on the date they offered me so I can't go, I emailed them explaining that I would like to re-arrange because I have an exam and they haven't got back to me. It's been 4 days and I've heard nothing from them

What did they originally invite you for?... have you tried calling them?
Reply 16
Finally got an email to say that I passed the telephone interview! No info on the AC though.
How is eveything going for you guys?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hi i also applied for business analysis role although my second choice was applications consultant. I have been invited for telephone interview please can you share your experience with regards to what type of questions you were asked. Hope to hear from you. By the way I applied for June intake...
Reply 18
Original post by bebesonice1
Hi i also applied for business analysis role although my second choice was applications consultant. I have been invited for telephone interview please can you share your experience with regards to what type of questions you were asked. Hope to hear from you. By the way I applied for June intake...

Might be different for you but they asked me "What do I enjoy everyday?", "Why this role / Capgemini?", "What can you bring to this role" and asked me if I had any questions or anything else that I wanted to add. It was pretty straight forward, only lasted 10 mins, good luck!
Original post by lloynd
Might be different for you but they asked me "What do I enjoy everyday?", "Why this role / Capgemini?", "What can you bring to this role" and asked me if I had any questions or anything else that I wanted to add. It was pretty straight forward, only lasted 10 mins, good luck!

Thanks for this.

Quick Reply

Latest