Is it possible to get a grade 8 or 9

Yes?
Original post by S2M
Yes?

HOW help me
Reply 3
Original post by iamtheone19
HOW help me

You just have to learn the content. Learn the content and practice past papers for every single subject. Not much I can tell you.
It's only around 3% of the country who will get the grade 9, but I'm sure we'll be in the 3% :smile: just get that A* stuff in our brains
Original post by S2M
You just have to learn the content. Learn the content and practice past papers for every single subject. Not much I can tell you.

For maths there is no past papers at all what I'm i supposed to practise and the new maths papers have A level maths in it
Original post by ShiawaseNekox3
It's only around 3% of the country who will get the grade 9, but I'm sure we'll be in the 3% :smile: just get that A* stuff in our brains

aw thank you but i thought it was 20%
aw thank you but i thought it was 20%

No, it's 3% and the new GCSEs are just a small step away from A-Levels. Hope Gove kills himself :frown:
Reply 8
For maths there is no past papers at all what I'm i supposed to practise and the new maths papers have A level maths in it

Look on your exam board website there will be draft / specimen papers.
Original post by ShiawaseNekox3
No, it's 3% and the new GCSEs are just a small step away from A-Levels. Hope Gove kills himself :frown:

so have you started revising and what you doing to help your self plus predicted grades in english and maths.
Original post by S2M
Look on your exam board website there will be draft / specimen papers.

the speciman papers are to easy
so have you started revising and what you doing to help your self plus predicted grades in english and maths.

Yah, I've done my mocks recently, in Maths I got an 8 and in English Lang. and Lit. I got 6
Reply 12
the speciman papers are to easy

Well that's good then. Ask your teachers to give you more questions related to the new specification.
Reply 13
Have you guys done any mocks for maths if so how many marks did you get?
I got 104/240 which is awful 😢

why does everyone say this? you dont need past papers to do well in the gcse. its a shame at what maths has become
Original post by forre
Have you guys done any mocks for maths if so how many marks did you get?
I got 104/240 which is awful 😢

what grade is that
Original post by CraigBackner
why does everyone say this? you dont need past papers to do well in the gcse. its a shame at what maths has become

well past papers help
Reply 17
what grade is that

5+ but I'm only in year 10 so I should have a bit time to improve to a 9(well I hope)
What did you get
well past papers help

no practising helps, you dont need past papers to practice
Original post by forre
5+ but I'm only in year 10 so I should have a bit time to improve to a 9(well I hope)
What did you get

wow only year 10 don't worry you will improve have more time than me I'm getting my results back when school starts so when i get them ill keep you informed

Quick Reply