The Student Room Group

GCSE Biology Question Help

I am doing flashcards and going through a checklist for B1. I have two points on the checklist, and I have no idea on what they are asking for. The questions are 1. Link some examples of stimuli and receptor cells and 2. State some of the features of light receptor cells. Can anyone help?
Original post by Sneedshelp
I am doing flashcards and going through a checklist for B1. I have two points on the checklist, and I have no idea on what they are asking for. The questions are 1. Link some examples of stimuli and receptor cells and 2. State some of the features of light receptor cells. Can anyone help?

Hiya,

The first one is asking about receptor cells in the body such as the eyes, the skin e.t.c and what stimulates each one to respond e.g. skin and temperature change and pain or the eye and light. The 2nd one is asking about the adaptations of light receptor cells (what makes it a good receptor to light and why?) :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by VioletPhillippo
Hiya,

The first one is asking about receptor cells in the body such as the eyes, the skin e.t.c and what stimulates each one to respond e.g. skin and temperature change and pain or the eye and light. The 2nd one is asking about the adaptations of light receptor cells (what makes it a good receptor to light and why?) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest