The Student Room Group

Igcse spanish

Hi,

I am doing IGCSE Edexcel Spanish and am struggling on how I should revise and would appreciate any advice. Especially as IGCSE is 100% exam!

I'm aiming for a A*.

Thank you!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by zfp
hi,

I am doing IGCSE edexcel Spanish and am struggling on how I should revise and would appreciate any advice. Especially as IGCSE is 100% exam!

Thank you!!

I don't know about Spanish but I did Edexcel iGCSE French and German last year. They went a lot better than I expected, I think the speaking exam was the hardest for me and that was the one I did the most revision for. I would say look at the required grammar list and the vocab list on the specification. Sadly the vocab didn't have English translations but it was useful to learn. For the listening exam, I spent the first few minutes we got identifying the questions where there is no pause between the different sections in the question. I'd say take a highlighter into the exam, to highlight the questions and reading passages so you don't miss any important information. Good luck!!
Original post by niv1234
I don't know about Spanish but I did Edexcel iGCSE French and German last year. They went a lot better than I expected, I think the speaking exam was the hardest for me and that was the one I did the most revision for. I would say look at the required grammar list and the vocab list on the specification. Sadly the vocab didn't have English translations but it was useful to learn. For the listening exam, I spent the first few minutes we got identifying the questions where there is no pause between the different sections in the question. I'd say take a highlighter into the exam, to highlight the questions and reading passages so you don't miss any important information. Good luck!!

This is so helpful!
Thank you
Original post by zfp
This is so helpful!
Thank you

You're welcome. glad I could help!
Look over environment, sports, food, holidays.

Quick Reply

Latest