The Student Room Group

How important is face, boobs, butt in % terms?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cherryred90s
Oh stop being so sensitive.
I'm sure you'd have an idea of the characteristics of your ideal man, I know I have a preference.
I'm a girl and I don't feel insecure about myself because of this thread, and If you do, then you're obviously insecure about yourself, and it needs to be addressed

I'm being sensitive? Sorry, but it may have crossed your mind that nearly every girl subconsciously feels "ugly" when they hear/see these things.

Good for you :yy: :toofunny: so you think I'm suddenly insecure? Hhmm let me see... Nope I love my body and face how it is thanks :h: nice to see you jumping to a swift conclusion :yep:
Reply 41
How can you be in a relationship with somebody you're not physically attracted to? Unless you can be physically attracted to anyone?

Got to admit it ,my boyfriend is pretty ugly ,but I love him ,and so do his friends.
Original post by Uknown
Got to admit it ,my boyfriend is pretty ugly ,but I love him ,and so do his friends.

That's a lovely thing to say about your boyfriend.
Why are boobs hot?????? Some guy told my friends he'd use me in a relationship just for my boobs- woah lumps of tissue yeah mm. Help pls
Original post by Uknown

relationship goals right here
Original post by AppleB
I'm being sensitive? Sorry, but it may have crossed your mind that nearly every girl subconsciously feels "ugly" when they hear/see these things.

Good for you :yy: :toofunny: so you think I'm suddenly insecure? Hhmm let me see... Nope I love my body and face how it is thanks :h: nice to see you jumping to a swift conclusion :yep:

You're the voice for every girl now?
If you love yourself then why does this thread offend you?
Original post by CraigBackner
relationship goals right here

:laugh:
All I have is a nice face. Hardly any boobs or butt. :facepalm: Guess I'm doomed
Reply 48
That's a lovely thing to say about your boyfriend.

Thnx.It's true ,we all love him ,because stereotypical looks don't matter ,he's beautiful on the inside ,behind the braces ,spots ,and 'cuddely'ness ,he's the most handsome prince in the world ,and I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment not found
Reply 49
Original post by AppleB
Welcome to 2017! Where sexualising and making women/girls insecure about themselves is okay because it's a "preference"

If anyone is made genuinely insecure by a thread like this then the problem lies with them. People will always judge each other's physical attributes to assess their desirability as a sexual partner. There are plenty of threads with women doing this to men.
Original post by Uknown
Thnx.It's true ,we all love him ,because stereotypical looks don't matter ,he's beautiful on the inside ,behind the braces ,spots ,and 'cuddely'ness ,he's the most handsome prince in the world ,and I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment not found

It's not about stereotypical looks if you don't even find him attract yourself. But hey, it's your relationship
Original post by Anonymous
All I have is a nice face. Hardly any boobs or butt. :facepalm: Guess I'm doomed

yeah.. stop attentions seeking
no wonder your on anon
Original post by AppleB

I kinda agree but it is just a thread! Don't take anything to heart eventhough I just did myself. :facepalm:
Original post by Uknown

What a *****y thing to say about your bf
You're the voice for every girl now?
If you love yourself then why does this thread offend you?

Can you read? I said "nearly"
do I need to justify myself again? I'm on about sexualising women like they're mere objects.

Why... Does your ego need to get off its high horse?
Original post by AppleB

Good for you :yy::toofunny: so you think I'm suddenly insecure? Hhmm let me see... Nope I love my body and face how it is thanks :h: nice to see you jumping to a swift conclusion :yep:

Sensitive is the wrong word, hypocritical is better.
If a female was to make a similar thread which they have fyi, you would say nothing.

Someone who isn't insecure won't care about people's opinions on looks and you clearly do.

10, 0, 90
I kinda agree but it is just a thread! Don't take anything to heart eventhough I just did myself. :facepalm:

Lol yeah it's TSR :rolleyes: :lol:
Original post by Kravence
Sensitive is the wrong word, hypocritical is better.
If a female was to make a similar thread which they have fyi, you would say nothing.

Someone who isn't insecure won't care about people's opinions on looks and you clearly do.

Lol you also don't know how to read :rolleyes:
Reply 58
It's not about stereotypical looks if you don't even find him attract yourself. But hey, it's your relationship

And a good one!This is our second year together ,things are going so great!:h:I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachment not found
Reply 59

Like I have allready said xD
we all love him ,because stereotypical looks don't matter ,he's beautiful on the inside ,behind the braces ,spots ,and 'cuddely'ness ,he's the most handsome prince in the world ,and I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending