The Student Room Group

How important is face, boobs, butt in % terms?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AppleB
Can you read? I said "nearly"
do I need to justify myself again? I'm on about sexualising women like they're mere objects.

Why... Does your ego need to get off its high horse?

You're the voice of nearly every girl? How would you know what offends them?
the thread doesn't sexualise women. There's nothing wrong with expressing your preferences. Is a guy a pig for approaching a girl in the club and chatting her up? Because you know he has probably assessed her in the same way this thread does before he made his move, and the girl probably assesses him in the similar way before choosing to accept or reject him.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by TheBoysofNYU
Id say 60, 30, 10

Please check your maths - it has to add up to 100%

Face- 30%
Boobs- 30%
Butt- 40%
Original post by cherryred90s
You're the voice of nearly every girl? How would you know what offends them?
the thread doesn't sexualise women. There's nothing wrong with expressing your preferences. Is a guy a pig for approaching a girl in the club and chatting her up? Because you know he has probably assessed her in the same way this thread does before he made his move, and the girl probably assesses him in the same way before choosing to accept or reject him.

Nice try at manipulating what I originally said :yy:

Numerous studies attempting to show male preference for one size of breasts over another all seem to contradict one other. A 2013 article in Psychology Today cited a study that men who were poor and/or hungry tended to favor women with larger breasts (as did men interested in fatherhood), while men higher on the socio-economic scale, men who’d just had a meal, and men forestalling fatherhood tended to go for a smaller-breasted ideal. Another study claims sexist men prefer bigger boobs. Many larger busted women aren’t thrilled with the unwanted attention paid to their breast size. The bottom line? Men like breasts. They just do.

What she measures his dick size with a ruler?
Original post by AppleB
I'm being sensitive? Sorry, but it may have crossed your mind that nearly every girl subconsciously feels "ugly" when they hear/see these things.

Good for you :yy: :toofunny: so you think I'm suddenly insecure? Hhmm let me see... Nope I love my body and face how it is thanks :h: nice to see you jumping to a swift conclusion :yep:

That contradiction tho.
Original post by ImagineCats
Why are boobs hot?????? Some guy told my friends he'd use me in a relationship just for my boobs- woah lumps of tissue yeah mm. Help pls

Dw once you hit that 40 mark they will magically turn to expired watermelons :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Did you round up the numbers?

it was a bit hit and miss.
Original post by Velocity10
Dw once you hit that 40 mark they will magic turn to expired watermelons :smile:

Ah wow thanks answers my question completely u go m8
50, 20, 30
Original post by AIDS Skrillex
That contradiction tho.

I don't let petty threads like these make me feel insecure. Mass media however makes nearly every young girl brainwashed to believe they have to look a particular way/ideal body shape.
Nice try :yy:
Original post by ImagineCats
Ah wow thanks answers my question completely u go m8

Safee
Original post by AppleB
I don't let petty threads like these make me feel insecure. Mass media however makes nearly every young girl brainwashed to believe they have to look a particular way/ideal body shape.
Nice try :yy:

You just said every girl feels insecure but you don't? Which one is it?
Original post by Anonymous
All I have is a nice face. Hardly any boobs or butt. :facepalm: Guess I'm doomed

Guessing you never heard of squats and breast enlargement

young girls* teenage girls* And I'm not saying ALL feel insecure; there is the pressure to look a certain way. Individual differences play a role in how one deals with societal norms also cultural differences.
Reply 73
Boobs butt > face
If hot Swedish and blonde... the face always wins
(edited 7 years ago)

She's insecure, she can keep saying she isn't but her actions show otherwise :rofl:

*Most girls feel insecure
Original post by Kravence
She's insecure, she can keep saying she isn't but her actions show otherwise :rofl:

Lol I know, just entertaining her
Original post by AppleB
Nice try at manipulating what I originally said :yy:

Numerous studies attempting to show male preference for one size of breasts over another all seem to contradict one other. A 2013 article in Psychology Today cited a study that men who were poor and/or hungry tended to favor women with larger breasts (as did men interested in fatherhood), while men higher on the socio-economic scale, men who’d just had a meal, and men forestalling fatherhood tended to go for a smaller-breasted ideal. Another study claims sexist men prefer bigger boobs. Many larger busted women aren’t thrilled with the unwanted attention paid to their breast size. The bottom line? Men like breasts. They just do.

What she measures his dick size with a ruler?

How did I manipulate what you said?
I don't know what you're trying to prove with those studies. It just concluded that men like breasts, both big and small. Yeah, we didn't need a study to confirm that.

Yeah she measures his dick with a ruler :colonhash:
No. She probably assesses what he's wearing, what he looks like physically (I.e whether she finds him attractive in the face) and his body size I.e overweight/underweight. I'm sure you already know that, you've probably done it as well.
Original post by Kravence

:rofl: oh please... Do you even know me? Bit rich coming from someone sitting behind a computer screen :lol:
And it's not actions... They're my words mate
:u: Continue with your absolute BS
Original post by saraxh
*Most girls feel insecure

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending