The Student Room Group

I escaped Nazi Germany. I see its ideology alive in America today

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

You're absolutely right. People who want to deport people who are illegally in a country are basically Hitler.

Sarcasm aside, his opposition to 14th Amendment Citizenship makes sense. The American Government and taxpayers shouldn't have to pay and care for children born to parents who entered illegally, who should never have had a child there. It doesn't make sense for people to be able to sneak into a country, have children, then also have those children be cared for by the state.

And if you think that there could be some sort of second Holocaust, you're delusional.
Reply 2
Funny since the only place it's really alive is in Israel.
Original post by Mathemagicien
That's a funny way of spelling Palestine.

:five:

Mazel Tov
Reply 4
That's a funny way of spelling Palestine.

Israel has genetic testing as a prequisite for citizenship, it's an ethno-nationalist state that seems intent on lebensraum in the form of settlements. Yet Jews are always the foremost advocates of multiculturalism and globalism in every western country. What's good for the Jews is bad for the goyim it seems.

It's this kind of hypocracy that eventually gets them pogromed every time.
Reply 5
I have been saying for years that Trump is basically Hitler 2.0. I'm not going to say I told you so, but... well, I told you so!

There is no need to build death camps in the US, because their police is perfectly capable of wiping out the "undesirables".

The comparison is ludicrous. Hitler wanted to remove the citizenship of German Jews, whilst Trump wants to expel illegal immigrants. He never said anything against American citizens. Moreover, the USA is a country where the President has actually little powers. He can't do anything without the Congress, the Supreme Court and even the states' congresses. Hitler was Chancellor with full powers (something that does not exist in the US Constitution) and President. They are incomparable.
How can you have spent "years" referring to Trump as Hitler2? Were his years as a businessman and reality tv person that Nazi-like? Especially as none of his proposed policies are Nazi.
I went back and actually read the thing, one piece leapt out as a pile of garbage:
If there were Muslims and transgenders back then, then they'd have persecuted them too.

Hitler worked with several muslim groups, including the Muslim Brotherhood. Not to mention, of course there were transgenders back then, there have always been transgendered people.

What else is this person lying about?
Reply 8
When did it become trendy to support illegal activity? Moreover, why do people assume all illegal immigrants are Mexican?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChrisD0
Moreover, why do people assume all illegal immigrants are Mexican?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Proximity. The illegal migrants the media calls "refugees" can travel to Europe on dingies (especially when rescued) and then walk or use vehicles to get the rest of the way. North America is virtually unreachable by the "refugees", unless they buy legitimate transport, whiich is too expensive. Until the wall is built, there are no physical barriers between America and Mexico.
Original post by MildredMalone
Proximity. The illegal migrants the media calls "refugees" can travel to Europe on dingies (especially when rescued) and then walk or use vehicles to get the rest of the way. North America is virtually unreachable by the "refugees", unless they buy legitimate transport, whiich is too expensive. Until the wall is built, there are no physical barriers between America and Mexico.

True, but I was commenting on the erroneous idea that Trump's attack on illegal immigrants = a racist attack on Mexicans.
I have been saying for years that Trump is basically Hitler 2.0. I'm not going to say I told you so, but... well, I told you so!

There is no need to build death camps in the US, because their police is perfectly capable of wiping out the "undesirables".

Lmao how ridiculous is this.

Before Trump ran he was never accused of racism once.

Why are people crying about people who come into a country ILLEGALLY? It is a crime to do so.

All of the hate crimes in america have been PROVEN to be hoaxes.

All of the increased crime has come from the left, as they are utterly intolerant and hate democracy.

Get over it, you lost.
I got chills reading this. If Holocaust survivors are making good arguments that we are in the beginnings of a fascist regime, how can we sit by and let this happen?

If Trump is a Fascist then why did all of the multi nationals endorse Hillary and they opposed Trump?

If Hillary is for women's rights and that of the LGBT community, why did she take millions in cash from Saudi Arabia who don't treat women as humans and throw gays off buildings?

Hmmmm, I wonder why.
It undermines his argument to pull that card. He was 12 and he is now 96, he probably can't even remember what it was like. Its a long time ago and would you really have that good an understanding about what was going on at that age any way.

Compare it to the Nazis if you want but his opinions are formed as much by American historical interpretations of Nazi Germany as the next person. You can't say he has some great direct experience because he lived there for a bit as a kid.
I got chills reading this. If Holocaust survivors are making good arguments that we are in the beginnings of a fascist regime, how can we sit by and let this happen?

Because it isn't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb
The comparison is ludicrous. Hitler wanted to remove the citizenship of German Jews, whilst Trump wants to expel illegal immigrants. He never said anything against American citizens. Moreover, the USA is a country where the President has actually little powers. He can't do anything without the Congress, the Supreme Court and even the states' congresses. Hitler was Chancellor with full powers (something that does not exist in the US Constitution) and President. They are incomparable.

Yes, instead of listening to someone who was actually persecuted by Hitler's regime, let's listen to a bunch of keyboard warriors instead.
Reply 16
Original post by Bornblue
Yes, instead of listening to someone who was actually persecuted by Hitler's regime, let's listen to a bunch of keyboard warriors instead.

I was replying the meme above, but the fact that he was persecuted doesn't make his statement truer.
Original post by Bornblue

Yes that's what we should do if the persecuted person is wrong.

Perhaps address his points on their system of government

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
Yes that's what we should do if the persecuted person is wrong.

Perhaps address his points on their system of government

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dare say someone who actually lived in Hitler's Germany, is far better at foreseeing the signs of fascism than you are.
Reply 19
Right wingers get so triggered when you compare trump to hitler lmao. The similarities are there, we're not suggesting there's going to be holocaust II but the similarities are there regardless.

Quick Reply