The Student Room Group

Finish A2 Plus AS topics in 2-3 months? (A level Biology and Chemistry)

with the new spec AQA biology and chemistry. You have to revise Biol1 Biol2 (from AS) and Chem1 Chem2 (from AS).
Plus be a master of Chem4 Chem5 and Biol4 Biol5 plus all the 24 practicals in both subjects.
(Yes the actual exams are differently structured now as Paper1 paper 2 paper 3)

How would one revise effectively for these?
I thought I was doing pretty well making notes until i got onto Questions to realise half of the stuff I made notes on I forgot. Im now frequently trying to refresh my mind of the gaps that just haven't gone in!

And I have to go from Cs in Chem1 2 4 5 Biol 1 2 4 5
To As in every module.. very soon....
5 months left.. the months go by too fast!
Maths I have two resits plus A2 which I need As in too..
Man.. I hope it turns out alright.....
Maybe writing notes is not for you. You could try teaching other people, making resources or anything else that's different to help you learn effectively :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
Maybe writing notes is not for you. You could try teaching other people, making resources or anything else that's different to help you learn effectively :smile:

Making notes is what usually works for me. But explaining a topic to someone else is also a very powerful revision method.
Its just the vast amount so I was bound to forget something lol.

Thank you
Original post by bobwibbles
Making notes is what usually works for me. But explaining a topic to someone else is also a very powerful revision method.
Its just the vast amount so I was bound to forget something lol.

Thank you

Hmm I understand because I do the same subjects as you. I teach other students in my college and online using my resources
Reply 4
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
Hmm I understand because I do the same subjects as you. I teach other students in my college and online using my resources

Resources (eye emoji)
Original post by bobwibbles
Resources (eye emoji)

Yes. :smile:

Quick Reply