The Student Room Group

TSR, do you have any tattoos or piercings?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Unistudent77
None however open to doing so.
If i did i'd get a full left arm sleeve with loads of quotes or things which symbolise important things to me.

Some people can pull them off and i they look good but on others not so much.

Make sure the tattoo actually means something to you.
Wouldn't put me off someone provided they don't have a face/neck tat.

I'm kind of wondering if tattoos actually make a difference for employers, like if they see it while the interview takes place?
Original post by EC
I'm kind of wondering if tattoos actually make a difference for employers, like if they see it while the interview takes place?

Yep, employers are really shallow.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Please tell me how a forum can have tattoos or piercings.

Spoiler

:bear: grabs his felt tips & stapler and goes round to see cheese
(edited 7 years ago)
I piercing in each ear. Can never b bothered to put anything in tho. Tbh getting ur ears pierced is overrated
Original post by EC

As long as they are suit proof then not for me.
Same with dress proof. You could always wear a smart jacket over a dress or whatever, covering your arms and upper shoulder etc.

So don't let your employers judge. Many in the police now have tattoos so i think it is less of an issue than it used to be
Pierced ear lobes & had it when i was a few months old
Had my belly button pierced but that closed as i stopped wearing it after year 12 :tongue:

&& no tattoos
Reply 46
Original post by Abdukazam
Yep, employers are really shallow.

That is tragic.

:colonhash:
2 lobe piercing and a daith on my left ear. Getting a couple of tattoos in few months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thinking of getting a geeky tattoo, but somewhere I can easily hide it if I must. Maybe something like this (I can just have my hair out if I need to cover it :lol:

Spoiler

I want tattoos. I have my nose septum and both loves pierced :smile:
Original post by EC
That is fascinating, you're so brave. And your pain tolerance must be on another leeeevel. :shock:

Haha not really lol I'm an absolute wimp!
Original post by the bear
:bear: grabs his felt tips & stapler and goes round to see cheese

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

awww i think it looks very nice the way i did the staples & the coloring in.

:redface:

what is not to like ?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/10/09/a61009cbc292ef4177ed7553ecae37bb.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by the bear
awww i think it looks very nice the way i did the staples & the coloring in.

I've got my right ear pierced and stretched, my left nostril pierced, and a tattoo on the top of each foot. Did have a lip piercing, 3 more lobe piercings, and a helix piercing but I ditched them. Planning to get my left lobe pierced twice and probably a few cartilage ear piercings as well
I have a septum ring and I've had a lip piercing before a very long time ago
I flip my septum ring up though so it's usually not visible
I've always wanted a tattoo but I've never been sure about what to get and where
Just two lobe piercings!!

would love to get a tattoo!! i want Carpe Deim and a feather tattoo on both of my sides,they both have meaning behind them well to me :yep: , sadly, im not allowed to get any :rolleyes:
Can't.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Can't.

Why not? Do the gangs in park hill have them or something?
Original post by Abdukazam
Why not? Do the gangs in park hill have them or something?

Heart problem lol.

Quick Reply

Latest