The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography interview

Hey all, may this thread reach you in the best of health. I have a interview at Bradford and Birmingham university for radiography and was just wondering what questions are asked and what to expect. Any information will be much appreciated.
Thank you
Would also love to know more, but saw this on a post from a few years back: "he interview isnt too bad for the group activity you have to re create a bone structure by looking at an xray...then you get a tub of bones and you have to match and name them to a skeleton....interview just make sure you brish up on difference of diagnostic and theraputic and for thee test make aure you know a bit about NHS values and bones in the leg and wrist along with what an atom is"
Original post by Danny07
Hey all, may this thread reach you in the best of health. I have a interview at Bradford and Birmingham university for radiography and was just wondering what questions are asked and what to expect. Any information will be much appreciated.
Thank you

Hay did you have your interview yet, how was it what sort of things did they ask and was there a test for BCU
Reply 3
I have an interview at Canterbury, Southbank and Teeside. Anyone had an interview there previously? Just wanna know what they asked please. Thank you
Original post by rs4ms
I have an interview at Canterbury, Southbank and Teeside. Anyone had an interview there previously? Just wanna know what they asked please. Thank you

How did your southbank interview go? got mine coming up and wanted to know what to expect in terms of questions :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by radiography123
How did your southbank interview go? got mine coming up and wanted to know what to expect in terms of questions :smile:

Hey, sorry I've just seen this. When was your interview supposed to be? I got an unconditional offer for diagnostic radiography, and I'm starting september 2017. They just asked like why you wanted to do radiography, about your clinical visit, why london, why this uni, and they ask more about like teamwork and communication as well as giving an example of a time when you felt compassion etc.

Quick Reply

Latest