The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry Uni - Adult Nursing - Feb 2017

Hi,
I was wondering if there was anybody else starting Coventry Uni and who is doing adult nursing and starts in Feb 2017?
I am :smile:. Both excited and nervous!
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
I am :smile: I know quite a few others too as we're currently on the pre-degree placement programme together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone interested in accommodation? Another student nurse Feb 2017 here 😜 It's a short but journey from uni ( Radford area).. owner also a student nurse who may be non resident
Reply 4
Original post by Esther1986
Anyone interested in accommodation? Another student nurse Feb 2017 here 😜 It's a short but journey from uni ( Radford area).. owner also a student nurse who may be non resident

Esther when's it available from-til and what's the cost? I'm looking to move somewhere cheaper but not until June. Also whereabouts in radford? Just because it would have to be fairly significantly cheaper for me to justify driving every day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hello! I am starting in February- moving over from Ireland! Is everyone going to the "taster day" on Friday?
Reply 6
Original post by kathy10
Hello! I am starting in February- moving over from Ireland! Is everyone going to the "taster day" on Friday?

Kathy, I was but then I got another letter inviting me to one on the 12th! So really I need to phone them - obviously they've been shut all Christmas and new year though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by JP0506
Kathy, I was but then I got another letter inviting me to one on the 12th! So really I need to phone them - obviously they've been shut all Christmas and new year though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope its still on on Friday as i've literally just booked flights!lol. Do you know anyone else going?
Reply 8
Original post by kathy10
I hope its still on on Friday as i've literally just booked flights!lol. Do you know anyone else going?

Yeah a fair few people. I'm sure someone else mentioned the 6th too. It's not like they wrote to me to say it's not on the 6th, they just sent me another identical letter as before but with the 12th on it this time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by lawzypawzy
Hi,
I was wondering if there was anybody else starting Coventry Uni and who is doing adult nursing and starts in Feb 2017?

I am😊 I'm going to the taster day tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending