The Student Room Group

Girls, do you like men with beards or no beard?

beard or no beard?

Scroll to see replies

my god do i love a beard :mmm: like not too big though- like a stubbly- short beard on a well chisled jawline is just :blush: :sexface:
ngl i like playing with it :mmm: I can sit in someones lap all day just playing with it:rolleyes:

its like smooth and scatchy, but feels so good when you press your cheek against it :blush:
(edited 7 years ago)
Personally I find it itchy when I kiss my boyfriend if he's got a bit of a beard going, but I don't have anything against how they look etc
Beard
beards pls
I like looking at beards but practically I don't like beards on men... :teehee:
Reply 6
Beard :u:
Original post by BobSausage
I have a beard, I like my beard. Apparently though no one else does. The only people who've ever complimented my beard were : a guy in the year above who still can't grow one as fine, and (although I heard it secondhand) apparently someone else said they liked my beard.... other than that everyone seems to hate beards ... don't grow a beard... they'll reject you. :frown::tongue:

grow a moustache. I get compliments from everyone on nights out lol. Needs to be curly like this though

http://beardstyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/mustache-style-15.jpg
Reply 8
That is a 10/10
Original post by ChickenMadness
grow a moustache. I get compliments from everyone on nights out lol. Needs to be curly like this though

http://beardstyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/mustache-style-15.jpg
Reply 9
Reply 10
I have a beard, I like my beard. Apparently though no one else does. The only people who've ever complimented my beard were : a guy in the year above who still can't grow one as fine, and (although I heard it secondhand) apparently someone else said they liked my beard.... other than that everyone seems to hate beards ... don't grow a beard... they'll reject you. :frown::tongue:

I know exactly how you feell, the only people that compliment me are my friends and no one else. My parents don't like it either, asian parents smh
Reply 11
Alright @ashwin20 @ChickenMadness ...and anyone else who feels obliged rate my beard outta 10 (I apologise in advance for my ugliness but the beard does somewhat cover that... so there are advantages to beards :tongue: (also it seems to have loaded sideways IDK why...you'll just have to tilt your head)
20170103_221345[1].jpg

probably a 6 or a 7. I guess just kind of clean it up and make it look neater. But not bad how long did that take to grow?
Statistics suggest an average preference of 4mm in terms of facial hair length.
Reply 13
About 6-9 months I kinda haven't really timed it.:tongue:

Really? i could probably grow that in 5 months
Pros of being asian you can grow a beard easily
Original post by CleverSquirrel
my god do i love a beard :mmm: like not too big though- like a stubbly- short beard on a well chisled jawline is just :blush: :sexface:
ngl i like playing with it :mmm: I can sit in someones lap all day just playing with it:rolleyes:

its like smooth and scatchy, but feels so good when you press your cheek against it :blush:

Do you mean your bf or just any guy with a beard? :lol:
Alright @ashwin20 @ChickenMadness ...and anyone else who feels obliged rate my beard outta 10 (I apologise in advance for my ugliness but the beard does somewhat cover that... so there are advantages to beards :tongue: (also it seems to have loaded sideways IDK why...you'll just have to tilt your head)
20170103_221345[1].jpg

At last I meet my enemy
I prefer no beard but I like this
Original post by stefano865
Do you mean your bf or just any guy with a beard? :lol:

dont have a BF :s-smilie: does a guy im seeing count? :hmmm:

mate literaly, if they let me, i will do it!!! but only a certain type of beard- im fussy with my preferences :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18
Haha. I highlight I'm only 17 :tongue:

Not trying to be rude but i thought you were older :frown: I am 18 so its fun to say the least
Original post by CleverSquirrel
dont have a BF :s-smilie: does a guy im seeing count? :hmmm:

mate literaly, if they let me, i will do it!!! but only a certain type of beard- im fussy with my preferences :lol:

haha ok cool. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending