The Student Room Group

I saw a lecturer's boobs today

Scroll to see replies

i needed this. made my day. thank you.
Reply 81
Shouldn't have been looking at her phone in the first place. I tend to wait for people to find the actual picture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Popcorns
yeah not surprised it was whilst she got herself into that situation you must have felt fairly violated...

lol a bit because it was sudden and horrid to boot, but like if she was fit or my type or something I'd probably respond inappropriately like let slip some nudes of myself, "accidentally" email them to her and be like "oh whoops sorry wrong one, here's the assignment, ignore that last email" :colone:
Original post by A321
Shouldn't have been looking at her phone in the first place. I tend to wait for people to find the actual picture.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mate she was showing me the photos I needed and I was looking at the notes she was intending to show me???

Then suddenly nudes come up...that's not my fault is it.
Original post by 0to100
actually I think there was one clip I saw ppl in my gaff looking at, I'm like the only one in my home and out of my mates who doesn't watch it. I just walk in front of the telly and leave the room but anyways I saw a clip recently of erm the episode after...jon snow died?? Bare with me because Idk for sure but this old witch brought him back to life? She started off fit then turnt into a hag and resurrected him am i right??

Yeah she is old asf but uses some kinda sorcery to keep herself young looking. She turned it off I presume ath that moment. Yeah the actress who plays her is quite the m*lf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
oh god that's sooooo bad poor you:laugh:
Original post by xfootiecrazeesarax
i needed this. made my day. thank you.

:bigsmile: laugh at my pain :adore:
Original post by livrailton
oh god that's sooooo bad poor you:laugh:

:noway: lol I have the next lecture this friday unless stated otherwise.

I shall keep you guys posted lmao
Original post by RossB1702
Yeah she is old asf but uses some kinda sorcery to keep herself young looking. She turned it off I presume ath that moment. Yeah the actress who plays her is quite the m*lf.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok and I think I need a free drink for remembering that tbh...
Ewwww was her tits sagging all the way down to her knees hahaha.
You have to try and get rid of those images in your head lol
What are you even studying?
@KaylaB :console: You are not alone in this. We still strive forward together.
Original post by chikane
Ewwww was her tits sagging all the way down to her knees hahaha.
You have to try and get rid of those images in your head lol

:\ well your 1st sentence doesn't help.

She gave me cheek the rest of the term though.

And no. Not arse cheek.
Reply 93
Original post by 0to100
@KaylaB :console: You are not alone in this. We still strive forward together.

Naaaaah I'd never be able to look at them ever again without feeling like I want to vomit :yucky:
Good Gracious....
Original post by KaylaB
Naaaaah I'd never be able to look at them ever again without feeling like I want to vomit :yucky:

Original post by honour
Good Gracious....

lmaooo i'm so glad I never have to see her again.
:laugh:
This whole situation is mad! How did she treat you for the rest of the term?
Original post by 0to100
So 1st off she's not fit or anything, she's gotta be pushing 60
And earlier on I was wondering if she's married because she has no wedding ring

So anyways I go up to her today and ask her for any "news" basically regarding the class since I missed last lecture right

Well she pulls out her phone and starts swiping right saying she's got screenshots of last week's notes

So I'm stood up over her shoulder looking down at her phone and I see notes and that but then suddenly

I see naked selfies :|

she tried to act like nothing happened and started swiping right hella fast over all these naked mirror selfies :puke: of her saggy boobs and all omd. But I looked away real quick after I finally realised she was uncomfortable tilting the phone away.

Now she's gonna hate me even more. :frown: :rofl:

JHEEEZE :rofl: :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest