Accidentally liked my lecturer's pic on insta

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

Oh god, I feel slightly less ashamed now :afraid::afraid:
Original post by KaylaB
Oh god, I feel slightly less ashamed now :afraid::afraid:

that's the spirit :console: :rofl:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
14 year old girls being creepy is less harmful than perhaps a man in his late 20's/early 30's I think. Plus, I really do think I must have been overthinking it.

14 yr old creeps and old pervs go hand in hand though
I accidentally added an English teacher in high school I had a crush on once :bawling:
Original post by KaylaB
My profile was already on private anyway but my insta username has my name in it! And it's not exactly the most common name :colondollar:

Lmaooooo, I was going to say that you'd have no way out of it if it's your name. XD I'm sure he won't recognise your name dw... Better hope he doesn't lead any tutorials/seminars. :colondollar:
Deep insta stalking is way too ****ing risky because of the double tap to like feature. There should be a way to turn it off somehow :s-smilie:.
Reply 26
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Lmaooooo, I was going to say that you'd have no way out of it if it's your name. XD I'm sure he won't recognise your name dw... Better hope he doesn't lead any tutorials/seminars. :colondollar:

He teaches half of my course and is the demonstrator for my group in labs :bricks:
Original post by KaylaB
He teaches half of my course and is the demonstrator for my group in labs :bricks:

Lol aw :rofl: - has he got a popular instagram page? So he wouldn't bother checking notifications? :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 28
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Lol aw :rofl: - has he got a popular instagram page? So he wouldn't bother checking notifications? :tongue:

Spoiler

Nope, quite the opposite actually, he's only got like 5 likes on a picture :console:

& Thanks, great tip for next time :colone:
Reply 29
:rofl: ohhh maaan
well...is he hot?
Reply 31
Original post by xfootiecrazeesarax
well...is he hot?

Nope :no:, he's a really cool and funny guy so I just wanted to see what he was like outside of uni :redface:
Original post by KaylaB
I was searching through some chemistry tags on insta (cool I know) and to my surprise I saw a picture of one of my lecturers! :flute:

Obviously I then went on his profile and was looking through his pictures. I got deep into the pictures and was trying to zoom in on one picture and accidentally liked it! :headfire::headfire:

I quickly unliked it, and subsequently removed the part of my insta bio which said my uni and chemistry but the damage has already been done :afraid:

I want to crawl into a hole and die :facepalm:

Anyone had any similar experiences, or am I just a massive creep? :creep:

Should've just blocked them asap.. don't think they even get a notif then. Or if they do, they would never be able to find you.

Unless they log out of IG.. then you're screwed. Or if your username is your name.
Reply 33
Original post by jenigma
Or if your username is your name.

It is :shot:
Reply 34
But does he know who you are though?
Reply 35
Original post by kkboyk
But does he know who you are though?

Yup :sadnod:, not only am I constantly emailing him, but he teaches half of my course and is the demonstrator for my lab group (for which there's only 6 in a group) :rolleyes:
Reply 36
Honestly the only thing you can do rn is drop out like there's no other option.
How about the "I was searching for chem tags and didn't know it was you" excuse? It can show your dedication too!
Original post by KaylaB
I was searching through some chemistry tags on insta (cool I know) and to my surprise I saw a picture of one of my lecturers! :flute:

Obviously I then went on his profile and was looking through his pictures. I got deep into the pictures and was trying to zoom in on one picture and accidentally liked it! :headfire::headfire:

I quickly unliked it, and subsequently removed the part of my insta bio which said my uni and chemistry but the damage has already been done :afraid:

I wouldn't say it's a problem. The only potential issue is if they follow/add you, because lecturers aren't supposed to be involved with students in any way at all outside of school/college/uni/whatever.
Original post by KaylaB

Chill ya beans, if he's on insta then I'm sure he's chill

Quick Reply

Latest