The Student Room Group

does mike wazowski blink or wink?

what if every time he blinked in those pixar movies he was actually winking to the other character - what if he's been hiding a joke from you this whole time? if that's true then he's made you look a right ****, hasn't he
(edited 7 years ago)
:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:
CwQ7u4aUEAITof_.jpg
He wlinks
Real shifty character
Reply 4
Original post by sleepysnooze

what if every time he blinked in those pixar movies he was actually winking to the other character - what if he's been hiding a joke from you this whole time? if that's true then he's made you look a right ****, hasn't he

He winks so much because he's a little horny
Original post by KaylaB
He winks so much because he's a little horny

a bit like me

Spoiler

yeah but how can anybody really know? that's the worst part of this - even if we locked him up and forced him to tell us, how could we possibly tell if he was telling the truth, especially seeing as he'd be blinking or winking at the same time - what if he said "I always blink" and he winked at the same time, wouldn't that mean that he was joking?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sleepysnooze
yeah but how can anybody really know? that's the worst part of this - even if we locked him up and forced him to tell us, how could we possibly tell if he was telling the truth, especially seeing as he'd be blinking or winking at the same time - what if he said "I always blink" and he winked at the same time, wouldn't that mean that he was joking?

How can you really know whether someone is lying? At least Mike has the decency to wlink, rather than just blink -heck even if he hasn't the ability to blink and not wink.

#AfterMidnightThoughts

Quick Reply

Latest