The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by studentsixth
Your hard work? Dedication to the course, to represent King's as a capable doctor after you graduate? The questions doesn't need to specifically talk about ECs

Good points. I never thought of them tbh. Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1381
kings admissions open today after the christmas break :smile:
Original post by 11...
kings admissions open today after the christmas break :smile:

Hopefully I get that interview!!!
Can anyone recommend any particular article which you have found interesting?
Thank you very much in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejected from the GEM course last night. E-mail came around 19:30 saying the Kings portal had been updated. Good luck to all those who are still waiting to hear!
Original post by abzdabz
Rejected from the GEM course last night. E-mail came around 19:30 saying the Kings portal had been updated. Good luck to all those who are still waiting to hear!

So sorry to hear that. Good luck with your other applications. I actuallyods thought that they might stop rejecting people still they have rejected so many so far. So, does the rejection go on until March?
Does anyone know when offers will be given out for those who had interviews before Christmas? I had mine on the 7th and am hoping to hear back soon! Good luck to those who are going to interviews soon, and for those who are still waiting, don't stress! I'm sure they will have plenty more interviews going out!
Original post by JennyJay8
Does anyone know when offers will be given out for those who had interviews before Christmas? I had mine on the 7th and am hoping to hear back soon! Good luck to those who are going to interviews soon, and for those who are still waiting, don't stress! I'm sure they will have plenty more interviews going out!

In the same situation :smile:
Original post by anonmous270
In the same situation :smile:

Haha I've found someone! I really hope they give out offers/rejections soon, I would hate to have to wait until March. Where else did you apply?
Haha I've found someone! I really hope they give out offers/rejections soon, I would hate to have to wait until March. Where else did you apply?

Same here! Oxford, Imperial and Barts :smile:, wby?

UCL, Birmingham and Liverpool. Had my interview at Birmingham before Christmas, waiting on Lpool and UCL :frown: I think Lpool is starting to send out interviews next week though so fingers crossed! Good luck to you!:smile:

We applied to all the same schools!
UCL, Birmingham and Liverpool. Had my interview at Birmingham before Christmas, waiting on Lpool and UCL :frown: I think Lpool is starting to send out interviews next week though so fingers crossed! Good luck to you!:smile:

Good luck to you too! Waiting on Imperial now :smile:
Original post by RJG123
We applied to all the same schools!

Haha what are the odds! Good luck for next week if you were interviewed at Oxford!

Decisions are given out at any time between January and March (regardless of interview date). So it may be a very long wait or could be very soon (depending on how high your interview score is). Good luck!
I just checked the King's Medicine 2016 thread, and the first offers seem to have been 8th Jan (page 43 of the thread if anyone's interested) :smile:
Reply 1396
I just checked the King's Medicine 2016 thread, and the first offers seem to have been 8th Jan (page 43 of the thread if anyone's interested) :smile:

But they've already given out quite a few before Christmas this cycle!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rayrk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those were interview offers. Actual offers haven't gone out yet
Original post by rayrk

Posted from TSR Mobile

I personally haven't come across anyone receive offers yet.
when was the last batch of interviews given out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending