The Student Room Group

Would you stay with someone who beats you up?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abdukazam
That's the spirit

Watch my comment get deleted soon though. :tongue:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Watch my comment get deleted soon though. :tongue:

What do you expect with that dirty mouth of yours eh?
Original post by Abdukazam
What do you expect with that dirty mouth of yours eh?

:wink:
Original post by Tiger Rag
eh? :s-smilie:

If my gf tried to 'beat me up' I think it would be funny and cute, like when a baby squeezes your thumb. :smile:
F*** no. They can say hello to my sibling who boxes though :colonhash:
No I wouldn't.
No matter how much you love him if he has beaten you up yuo should not stay in that relationship. :frown:
100% no.
Original post by Palmyra
If my gf tried to 'beat me up' I think it would be funny and cute, like when a baby squeezes your thumb. :smile:

Not when they beat you black and blue it isn't.
Original post by Tiger Rag
Not when they beat you black and blue it isn't.

If my gf beat me "black and blue" I would be way too impressed with her strength to be annoyed at her. :lol:
Reply 50
Original post by Palmyra
If my gf beat me "black and blue" I would be way too impressed with her strength to be annoyed at her. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Good one.
Thank you ~ ?
Original post by EC
:rofl: :rofl:

Good one.

It's like when we're holding hands and I squeeze a bit and she says "ow", then squeezes back with all her might to try and hurt me

so cute :cute:
As a man, I would.

It is not going to do any damage physically and it is not going to do any damage emotionally.

Obviously it wouldn't be ideal that we had a big argument and I wouldn't want it happening all the time, but as a rare occurrence, there is no harm done. If she apologised, we can move on. I'm not going to cry and say I'm abused. I can handle a feisty woman.

I am a big believer that there is a huge difference in a man hitting a woman than a woman hitting a man. Its about intimidation, domination and control when men hit which makes it abusive. Men can use you violence to create fear and enforce obedience in a way that women can't.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 54
Original post by Palmyra
It's like when we're holding hands and I squeeze a bit and she says "ow", then squeezes back with all her might to try and hurt me

so cute :cute:

LOL, I don't think that this would be called ''abuse''.

More like, play time. :rofl2:
Original post by EC
LOL, I don't think that this would be called ''abuse''.

More like, play time. :rofl2:

:mmm:

she's so fragile, just the thought of her punching me is funny tbh :rofl:
lol at all these feminists
Reply 57
Original post by Palmyra
:mmm:

she's so fragile, just the thought of her punching me is funny tbh :rofl:

Of course it is, I get that a lot too when I'm angry, everyone else is amused. :rofl:
Original post by EC
Of course it is, I get that a lot too when I'm angry, everyone else is amused. :rofl:

"awww you're so cute when you're angry" :blushing:
Reply 59
Original post by EC

Generally, it is very funny when girls get angry.

Quick Reply