The Student Room Group

Would you stay with someone who beats you up?

Scroll to see replies

Unless they're bipolar then no because they are clearly lying in saying they love me if they beat me up at ANY time, regardless of what happens.
Reply 61
Original post by Palmyra
"awww you're so cute when you're angry" :blushing:

Pfffffftttt, there are more appropriate times to call someone cute. :flute:
Reply 62
Original post by S2M
Generally, it is very funny when girls get angry.

Ofc it is....especially when you're the reason why they're mad..

:colonhash:
Original post by EC
Pfffffftttt, there are more appropriate times to call someone cute. :flute:

us guys are hardly known for making sensible and appropriate comments, or being intelligent in general :lol:
Reply 64
Original post by EC
Ofc it is....especially when you're the reason why they're mad..

:colonhash:

That's even more funny! :proud:
Reply 65
Original post by Palmyra
us guys are hardly known for making sensible and appropriate comments, or being intelligent in general :lol:

You've just said something really intelligent. I'm glad guys like you exist.. :rofl:
Never. Even if it was a one off.
Reply 67
Unless it was my Sensei, no. Never.
Original post by Ria25
would you stay with someone if they hit you , got angry and mad at you even though you loved them or they say they loved you . and why ?
All answers would be appreciated.
Thank you ...

No! that would be a FOOLISH thing to do esp its its continously done and for stupid reasons!

think about it if they loved you would they really hit you? NO!

how old are you ?
They wouldn't beat me up. No one will. And I wouldn't beat them up either.
Original post by Toasticide
Unless they're bipolar then no because they are clearly lying in saying they love me if they beat me up at ANY time, regardless of what happens.

Don't just go easy on bipolar people. If you're gonna go down that road just say mental/behavioural disorders because there are many other common ones that are worse than bipolarity. I could list them all day but just go to mayoclinic.org I think it's called. I won't however provide an opinion on whether I think you staying with someone with a disorder is noble or not.
Original post by Ria25
would you stay with someone if they hit you , got angry and mad at you even though you loved them or they say they loved you . and why ?
Thank you ...

No I would not actually! I am a guy and I would never hit my girlfriend or crush.

I have admittedly hit my girl cousins and sisters in the past and of course they have also hit me - but that is family. Outside family, I wouldn't go around beating up girls that were friends or girlfriends
Hey. Been there. Done that. Conclusions: almost died from a broken neck.

I know you love him and the thought of leaving him hurts like crazy. I know the fact that he beat you up but you still love each other shows that your feelings are true and strong. I know you kind of feel guilty, that somehow you caused that and you deserved it. But trust me, you are not happy nor is he. Leave now, the more you stay the more the end will hurt. You'll feel angry and guilty and depressed, you'll even respond weird at first when someone else you date is actually nice to you and does not hit you. But it's worth it. You are worth something better. Trust me, you don't deserve to be beaten up! Whatever you think you've done, you don't deserve it! There's nicer relationships out there, please believe me.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey. Been there. Done that. Conclusions: almost died from a broken neck.

I know you love him and the thought of leaving him hurts like crazy. I know the fact that he beat you up but you still love each other shows that your feelings are true and strong. I know you kind of feel guilty, that somehow you caused that and you deserved it. But trust me, you are not happy nor is he. Leave now, the more you stay the more the end will hurt. You'll feel angry and guilty and depressed, you'll even respond weird at first when someone else you date is actually nice to you and does not hit you. But it's worth it. You are worth something better. Trust me, you don't deserve to be beaten up! Whatever you think you've done, you don't deserve it! There's nicer relationships out there, please believe me.

Thank you , and I understand what your are saying , this post I made was not because of me it was actually for a friend I knew she ended up in hospital bruised and she was hospitalised for 1 month and it made me think why would someone do it and even tho that why would they say or show they love you when they abuse you . Although thank you 😊
Original post by Ria25
Thank you ...

For your own self respect no you can't, well you shouldn't even if you love them or they love you
Original post by AmanM7
For your own self respect no you can't, well you shouldn't even if you love them or they love you

Thanks and your right .
Is this a trick question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending