The Student Room Group

Foundation Portfolio

Hey! I'm applying to the Foundation in Art and Design in Camberwell and I was wondering if anyone knows how many works should be in the portfolio? And how I am supposed to put it online?

Also if anyone going to UAL could give me some advice or examples of what to put in my portfolio I would appreciate it!

Thank you!
Original post by mbeatriz
Hey! I'm applying to the Foundation in Art and Design in Camberwell and I was wondering if anyone knows how many works should be in the portfolio? And how I am supposed to put it online?

Also if anyone going to UAL could give me some advice or examples of what to put in my portfolio I would appreciate it!

Thank you!

The UAL youtube channel is probably your best place to look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgjQ3Mmkjkw&list=PLEejZG4jtr9l7kUVql1dnWLFGgHfRabI9&index=1

How many works will depend on you and the course - some courses ask for 5-10 works while others ask for 20-30. It depends on the type of work and how much work went into it. Sketchbooks and development/experimental/prep work as well as finished pieces are important to demonstrate your creative process.

Quick Reply

Latest