The Student Room Group

i asked him out, does he like me even though he has a gf?

jjjjjjjj
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by searust
things he does:

-stares a lot and quickly looks away when caught
- seems to find some random reason to talk to me like asking me if my friend has his shirt ( he left it at my friends house) and then i find out from my friend that the guy already texted him about the shirt the day before
- he asks random qs a lot
-seems nervous around me a bit, sometimes chats with a lot of people in a really friendly way but around me he seems nervous and a bit restrained
- hugged me when i saw him at a party and we barely know each other and also texted and called me to look for me when i was lost
- when we have bumped into each other at random places he stares from afar or comes and stands next to me so that i know that he is there too however he doesnt say hi, just keeps staring and randomly coming near me
- during exams, he would randomly turn around and stare at me for no reason and then look away
- he seems to loudly talk to girls or push them or call them over and such when im around

so i msged asking if he was single, he said he hasnt been single for a long time, then i said i would have asked him out otherwise, he said thats nice to hear and and sent a happy face.

he currently has a gf.

Has a girlfriend, he is off limits.
He doesn't sound like he's interested in anyone besides his gf to be honest.
Reply 3
Original post by Valyrian
He doesn't sound like he's interested in anyone besides his gf to be honest.

im not sure what this means but i heard mirroring your actions means they like you. like sometimes from a distance he stares at me and when is start fixing my hair, like 10 seconds later he does the same, while staring back.

and he always seems to face me, like no matter who he is talking to, he is always facing me. if everyone is sitting down he is standing up and facing me.
Original post by searust
im not sure what this means but i heard mirroring your actions means they like you. like sometimes from a distance he stares at me and when is start fixing my hair, like 10 seconds later he does the same, while staring back.

and he always seems to face me, like no matter who he is talking to, he is always facing me. if everyone is sitting down he is standing up and facing me.

Maybe ask him straightforward if he fancies you?
Reply 5
Ffs have a bit of respect he's got a gf. Find someone else
Oh I remember the days when I had a crush.. I would think she was looking at me and a whole lot of stuff. Don't worry it's normal for people to feel like that. He has a girlfriend allow it.
God, leave him alone. :colonhash:
Reply 8
why are you making a move on someone with a boyfriend? His response to you is very dismissive in my opinion, leave him alone.
Maybe you have something on your face. It would explain the staring.
Reply 10
Why do people want to go after someone who's in a relationship when there are A LOT OF PEOPLE who are single and ready to mingle??? :s-smilie:
Stay in your lane, aka away from him
Reply 12
Original post by EC
Why do people want to go after someone who's in a relationship when there are A LOT OF PEOPLE who are single and ready to mingle??? :s-smilie:

I am afraid Pareto 20-80 rule works here as well...

Personally never ever been asked to by a girl to go out so I'm in that 80%
Reply 13
Original post by Recont
I am afraid Pareto 20-80 rule works here as well...

Personally never ever been asked to by a girl to go out so I'm in that 80%

I guess someone who's already taken appears to be more attractive.
Reply 14
Original post by EC
I guess someone who's already taken appears to be more attractive.

Basically person is either attractive or not. It is like on or off.
Reply 15
Original post by Recont
Basically person is either attractive or not. It is like on or off.

Some may be shades of grey. :lol:
Original post by EC
Some may be shades of grey. :lol:

I swear i see you in every relationship thread
Reply 17
Original post by Natsuki_Subaru
I swear i see you in every relationship thread

Oh, I just reply to those on the first page of TSR, not going on the actual relationships forum. :colondollar:
Original post by EC
Oh, I just reply to those on the first page of TSR, not going on the actual relationships forum. :colondollar:

sure you do:cute:
Reply 19
Original post by Natsuki_Subaru
sure you do:cute:

Lol, srsly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending